obsolete technology

dock98

Early personal computers were nothing like present day computers, they had personality!

Each was different and more exciting than the previous, with new features and capabilities.

Sure, they have limited power, were possibly very expensive, and can't run any software written for a different system, but that's part of what makes them unique and interesting.

• Replies 4
  • Views 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link mess up?

Sorry to burst your bubble but have you been introduced to Vista yet?

It looks very unique- new and sleek. Has a few new upgraded features and capabilities.

It continues to fallow suit- not being powerful (or at least its not very efficient with the power it is given) It comes in what 5 flavors (or 12 depending on how you look at it)?

And talk about personality! Ive never met a more temperamental red-headed stepchild. (no dis to any red-headed stepchildren out there).

:pos:

Some days computers just make me want to go amish. :)

Sorry to burst your bubble but have you been introduced to Vista yet?

It looks very unique- new and sleek. Has a few new upgraded features and capabilities.

It continues to fallow suit- not being powerful (or at least its not very efficient with the power it is given) It comes in what 5 flavors (or 12 depending on how you look at it)?

And talk about personality! Ive never met a more temperamental red-headed stepchild. (no dis to any red-headed stepchildren out there).

:pos:

Some days computers just make me want to go amish. :)

yes i have windows home premium on my laptop.unfortunatelly it came with the laptop. just because we dont care for the system does not mean that i cannot make free software, for peeps who might have vista,availabe.

i am ready to change my laptop to wxp pro but i havent had the time.

Archived