A site won't load

Hitman6267

Hi, www.flex.mtctouch.com.lb doesn't load on my computer when i try to open the page stays white. I asked soem friends that use diff ISPs to open the site and it opened for them. This problem has been present for a while. Is there a reason why the site doesn't load ?

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, www.flex.mtctouch.com.lb doesn't load on my computer when i try to open the page stays white. I asked soem friends that use diff ISPs to open the site and it opened for them. This problem has been present for a while. Is there a reason why the site doesn't load ?

Try using a different browser, if it opens in the other browser, it's your browser messing up.

Edit: And if you're in a campus network or some other kind of collective network then maybe a router is blocking the site.

It's also possible that you have an entry in your hosts file that blocks that site from loading or a third party program blocking it.

Loads fine for me in Opera.

Edit* Although after clicking "Enter" it doesn't do anything but try to load. Maybe the site host is having issues?

Did all 3 browsers fail to load it? Maybe there's something wrong with your java since the site is using that... Try reinstalling.

@Samurai, same things happen to me when i use Opera.

@Shought, what makes u think it uses java ? But just to make sure i uninstalled my java and tried to load the page to see if it would ask me to install java but nothing happened. Same resulst as befor.

The site loaded when every one tried ?

I'm on a broadband connection if that helps in any way.

It did load at both my computers(laptop and desktop), but it does take relatively long to load. And the popup you're showing in the image, i don't get it. I don't think your isp has anything to do with it.

About the java: The site's index uses the .jsp extension so i thought that might have anything to do with it...

Also when i tried going to click on any of the menu's links i get this error message:

'There was no response from the application web server for the page you requested.

Please notify the site's webmaster and try your request again later.'

The whole site does work now... it's very, very weird!

And when i try to register i get this error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

So there's something wrong with the site for sure. I'd suggest you try contacting the admin.

Hope it works out.

The site gets hits more than you can ever imagine. From what i saw sometimes the overload pushes the site to crash and you'd get an error like the one you said but the weird thing is it doesn't even load for me.

I see... but still i think it's a good idea to contact the admin and tell him about your problem. I don't think there's anything more i can do for you.

Archived