What the best software for Copy non-protected XBOX 360 DVDS ?

Messi-PES2011

Messi-PES2011

Hello guys i searching the best and lightweight software for copy some dvds of xbox 360 (copy pirate for pirate) what is recommended?

• Replies 6
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used CloneCd when i had my xbox 360 , it's light and do the job very well

you may wanna try it

Messi-PES2011

you may wanna try it

Thanks, but CloneCD is old from 2009 and my Samsung firmware is from 2011, you think will works fine?

you may wanna try it

Thanks, but CloneCD is old from 2009 and my Samsung firmware is from 2011, you think will works fine?

I don't think it will be problematic with the FW , You may wanna try it out

as i said i used to copy my games with it , since 2009 of course , right now i dont have xbox << Playstation 3 FTW

i Also recommend imgburn ,

LeetPirate

CloneCD is a great choice. Don't worry about the year of it, there is probably no reason to update the program because it works great. The only other program that can copy discs as good as CloneCD is VSO Blindwrite. However Blindwrite adopted a noob approach to their interface design so everything is set to "automatic" and there is little room for expert customizations.

You can try Blindwrite, it still works great despite the noob user interface. In my experience Blindwrite works well.

Ambrocious

First things first. Download ABGX360. Make sure you have IMGBurn. I put together a TUT that might need modifying since the new releases of ABGX360 but here is the TUT anyways:

How to Stealth Patch Your 360 Games (Idiot-Proof Guide) <----Complete TUT, with pictures

When you copy your game, you will need to send it through the ABGX360 to stealth it (assuming you have a modified 360) so it does not get noticed as being a copied game. If you just copy the game and try playing online, you're 360 could risk getting banned from online game play. Always make sure to run your copied games through ABGX360 BEFORE you burn them to a DVD+R DL. Always use The +R's too.

If anything in my TUT is outdated, please double check online for anything new that you might need to do.

Messi-PES2011

CloneCD is a great choice. Don't worry about the year of it, there is probably no reason to update the program because it works great. The only other program that can copy discs as good as CloneCD is VSO Blindwrite. However Blindwrite adopted a noob approach to their interface design so everything is set to "automatic" and there is little room for expert customizations.

You can try Blindwrite, it still works great despite the noob user interface. In my experience Blindwrite works well.

I tested today Blindwrite and used (2x) for copy, but when i put in XBOX 360 he not know the DVD. :(

Archived