NewsLeecher 5.0 Beta 6 Crack

Guest Michael G.

Guest Michael G.

Hi, the crack for NewsLeecher 5.0 Beta 6 is actually for version Beta 3 (as is clearly stated), unforunately though this eliminates some important functions such as the rar in rar detection (available since Beta 5?)... Yeah...

• Replies 26
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lolffs

"ztvunrar38.dll" in the v4.0 BARGE release?

I tried installing 5.0b6, copying the "ztvunrar38.dll" across but it still asks for the username/password and says unregistered etc, so the 4.0 crack won't work for 5.0b6.

jalaffa : how do you get the final crack to work with beta 6 ??

I'm using the 4.0 final version, sorry for the confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

would be great if someone can come out with a working crack for this 5.06b version, like the previous person mentioned, i only have 5.03b working

• 1 month later...

the search filters in 5 plainly sucks. and the super search tabing i dont even use. planing on going back to 4 final

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone tested it yet?

just downloaded it. no thank you. este poped it with not the usually newsleecher.exe pop type.

virus scan online. not going to use this one. sorry butr it doesnt fit the normal newsleecher crack. no thanks

Guest digitalis

Well, nod32 kept reporting it as a virus so I ran it in sandboxie and it actually appears to be a working cracked v6 of Newsleecher..

So it DOES work, but I'm still concerned about running it outside of sandboxie :-/

Well, nod32 kept reporting it as a virus so I ran it in sandboxie and it actually appears to be a working cracked v6 of Newsleecher..

So it DOES work, but I'm still concerned about running it outside of sandboxie :-/

este always after a real newsleecher.exe been out will say its a bad file. but its because of the copy protection the software makers of newsleecher use.

the loaders i have seen for newsleecher are but copy and paste over the newsleecher installment to make the trial last forever and usually ss too. no nasty bad files in it. the last working one was 5 beta 3

now this patch is clearly not the same. do not install or use it. that all im going to say.

• 3 weeks later...

any you are a guess user because? no thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest Not_Anonymous

Hey guys, just today my Kaspersky PURE detected Object:\newsLeecher.EXE Trojan program: Trojan.win32.Genome.xetk, anyone else get this? Plus the .dll is quite big... No update crack for Beta 7 either, Beta 3 crack still...

Hey guys, just today my Kaspersky PURE detected Object:\newsLeecher.EXE Trojan program: Trojan.win32.Genome.xetk, anyone else get this? Plus the .dll is quite big... No update crack for Beta 7 either, Beta 3 crack still...

actually if you download newsleecher.exe from the offical site. they will pop up as a nasty once that exe been out a little while for the avs to update their stuff. its part of the copy proection which clearly doesnt work. but it uses what some nasties use

I still tested this crack despite ESET detected me a trojan but It working for me with the BETA 6. And I still tested with the las beta 8 and it don't work.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

I think supersearch has been patched by the developer. I am getting [...please register to see group name...] and nothing works when you try to download from the supersearch results. I have tried with v4.0 Final, v5.0 beta 3, and v5.0 beta 6. I have also tried through a VPN with no success. I am running Windows XP Pro SP3

Posted Image

Please can anyone else confirm or advise?

Archived