Gym rats, where you at?

elohelomg

Recently started working out, took a day or two off to recovery. Everything hurt far too much. lol

Any gym people out there?

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a younger man, I enjoyed going to the gym. There was a level of camaraderie and kinship that made for a great experience.

As I got older :(...btw I'm a 39-year-old father of two who works 12hrs five days a week, and my days became more full, I switched over to home gym training. ;)

Although I enjoy going to the gym (it's a chance to "get away from it all").. but having a home gym eliminates the necessity to travel for your workout, saving valuable time. Also, by this point, exercising for me is a no-nonsense affair. I know exactly what I want from each workout, and with every piece of equipment in my gym at my disposal, I can train with the utmost efficiency. :D

Not a gym rat no more but i love those days when i was thick even though iam still thick but dont have the density i had back then when i was running AAS

me started the gym frm the day my kid has become 1year old

I have my own home gym where I do powerlifting.

My stats are @70kg bw:

180kg Deadlift

160kg Squat

115kg Bench Press

I think I started a little over one year ago.

I really can recommend everybody to start a home gym if they are planning to work out with weights.

Archived