• Student Working Twoards >BA/BS
    • Sales/Resale - Technology Related
    • Sales/Resale - Non Technology Related
    • Military
    • Machine Operator
    • Computer Secutity
    • Computer Repair
    • Computer - Other
    • Service Profession (Teacher or Medical)
    • Unemployed
    • Transportation
    • Financial Services
    • Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Agriculture
    • Management
    • Other
  2. 2. I Make around $xx,xxx a year

• <$10,000
    • $10,001-15,000
    • $15,001-20,000
    • $20,001-25,000
    • $25,001-30,000
    • $30,001-40,000
    • $40,001-50,000
    • $50,001-60,000
    • >$60,001

• Replies 11
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i did run my own online business for the longest (coding, designing sites, etc.), but that kinda fell through a year or so ago. now i'm stuck between construction and landscaping (which happen to be the same option, go figure) :)

btw, me and 2 of my friends have been thinking of joining the Army or Air Force in the near future if we can't find any good work. so we might end up seeing alot of each other in the real world here very soon (talking 2-3 months at the most) :welcome:

Don't do that man! Please, anything but the US Army. Then, if you are a patriot... try not minding my words.

Me, wrote at a newspaper 'til recently, then left that for a graphic designer job... much better :( I'll try making some relations then work for myself, I'm hating the ideea of making money for others, but for now it's all I can do :lol:

Im a technician and a technical director in the entertainment industry across the world, doing shows and congress. Working with sound, light, video and problems (usually find a solution to fix it)

i am a landscaper since 1980.have my own company. nsane,if you want to see the world instead of a foxhole join the navy.i was in for 8 years and njoyed every minute.the comradery is unbeaten,except for maybe the marines.i still communicate with my shipmates 40 years later.best of luck with whatever u decide.

:) I'm a primary school teacher which is probably one of the most mundane jobs imaginable although i do get lots of holidays which is nice.... :)

not sure what the pound is to the dollar but i earn £19.500 per year...

• 2 months later...
Bolt_Gundam510

well i work at FedGround not the home delivery but FedEx Ground, i load trucks, unload, scan the belt for IC's {objects that are to odd ball to go up hazards, tires or if the object is to heavy to go up} floor runner picking up IC's to put onto the belt. any ways it's hard work but i enjoy my work. FedEx Ground is all ways hireing well in my section any ways the Nashville Hub one.

here's some of the stuff we have to put up with:

temps running as high as 125 to 130 in the day but at night take 10 to 15 degrees off

fast pace work

go threw a home land security cheek {we have military contracts so you have to}

pass a back ground cheek {certian felonys can not let you work have to get more info on that}

no Nike stuff, people like to stell from them so we banned all Nike stuff from people wearing at work.

that's just some of the rules at my work. if you can survive that in the summer same in the winter cold as hell then welcome to FedEx Ground.

• 1 month later...

Student here, trying to earn my BSc. Hopefully (???) I'll be all done by this summer, and then.... what?

Erning negative $8 per hour, cudos to our generous government.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrator

I'm a student and ain't gonna tell what I earn. :P

Archived