Best Free Website Hoster/Creator?

Sozen

I just want to know whats you guys favorite free website hoster/creator. I mainly want to know this because i want to find a free place that i can design a website for a game. I will do most of the GFX myself. So just gimme your inputs and suggestion guys. XD

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to know whats you guys favorite free website hoster/creator. I mainly want to know this because i want to find a free place that i can design a website for a game. I will do most of the GFX myself. So just gimme your inputs and suggestion guys. XD

sourceforge.com

No i want to find a site that will Host my Website for free or have a online creation tool. IE. Moonfruit Thanks for the help though but i can design the website myself.

• Administrator

Don't expect much from free hosts, most are really slow/ have adverts or have low uptime.

Its much better getting a "cheap" paid host.

I also want to find a good free host, lemme know if you found one. Don't care if it has creating tools, just want the space so I can upload my files to it from Dreamweaver. If I find something 1st, I'll let yo know:)

A cheap host is dreamhost.com with a Promo code you can get a 97USD discount so the first year will be for 119-97=24USD but the next year you'll pay the whole amount.

24 USD is considered free when looking at the features they provide

https://dreamhost.com/hosting.html

Disk Storage at signup 500 GB Automatically Increases Weekly By: 2 GB

Monthly Bandwidth at signup 5.0 TB Automatically Increases Weekly By: 40 GB

etc

It's not the best hosting when it comes to up time but it'll do the job in general.

If you don't want to search for a promo code I just created one RASHADDH I'll get nothing from your money if you used it, it'll only save you 97.00$ :).

I've been utilizing it to store my files and it's doing well with me, before that I was looking for a free hosting to store my files, most of the free hosting came with ads or file size limit so I gave up and paid for dreamhost, as for creation tools, the site provide "one click install" which allows you to install products like Word Press, Joomla, phpBB... etc

hope this helps

Well i found a free amazing host. Its X10hosting they are really awesome. It has everything and its odd that its free! You guys should check it out if ya want but thanks for you input.

Indeed it looks too good to be true. Help me with 1 thing: I couldn't see the difference between the ad-free or ad-enhanced... or it's only the bandwidth and disk space? It seems strange to me. What did you choose?

Edit: All in vain, they don't allow my country to use their service... Thx for sharing this anyway.

Well i found a free amazing host. Its X10hosting they are really awesome. It has everything and its odd that its free! You guys should check it out if ya want but thanks for you input.

got a link.pm me if you do thanks.

is it what you expected?which account did u choose.

Archived