The Fancy Pants Adventures

HX1

Thought I would share this with you.. I have yet to complete this game.. found it through a Start Page I found on dA.... to be honest I actually like this one...

If the window does not fit.. Right Click and choose Zoom In.. then Zoom Out and it should fit fine.. you can move the screen up and down as needed using the mouse.. World Three will be available for consoles...

Enjoy.. Fancy Pants Rox.. LOL :P

EDIT: Some may find this better played at Armor Games.. version 1.8 now..

http://armorgames.com/play/553/the-fancy-pants-adventure-world-2

I have DL'ed the swf and am running it in a standalone Flash Player.. which works great.. :)

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cute

Yeah, I have played Angry Birds because there was so much fuss.. I always ran crazy from games like this though ..:P ...but this one I thought was pretty cool.. the movement through the game is more active... multi-level game play .. sort of like Sonic.. LOL... Oh.. and Fancy Pants reminds of a logo on a place I used to know of/drive by.. almost every day..

• 4 weeks later...
stacy smith

Yeah, I have played Angry Birds because there was so much fuss.. I always ran crazy from games like this though ..:P ...but this one I thought was pretty cool.. the movement through the game is more active... multi-level game play .. sort of like Sonic.. LOL... Oh.. and Fancy Pants reminds of a logo on a place I used to know of/drive by.. almost every day..

Yeah its really nice and cute.

Archived