Kaspersky Password Manager vs. Roboform?

Tweety.Abd

Hey,

Since I've ditched Norton 360 5 Premier Edition for Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, I'm already feeling much better. I've tailored KIS2012 to function automatically as Norton. I'm satisfied with the KIS2012 so far, but as yet, I feel the need of a password manager. I've selected 2 of the password managers: Kaspersky & Roboform. I'm not sure which one to choose, so I'd like to know what you all think and which one's better, safer, and efficient.

P.S. I use Google Chrome 12

Regards,

-Tag.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about the Kaspersky one but if you uninstall Kaspersky security do you lose the password manager?

I use Roboform and I love it. Not sure it's very secure though if someone else used my pc. Easy to backup your info or transfer to another pc.

There are others, I quite liked Abine suite. Easy to create fake emails for registering stuff when worried about spam. :D

Keepass is one called, thats popular.

Not much help as I never used the Kas one. :mellow:

SnakeMasteR

Kasperskys PasswordManager is a copy of Sticky Password, so SP is the "real" one, i use

Sticky Password too, it has very good features and the implemented autofill-feature works

like a charm (if the form of the page-layout is compatible). I have tested RoboForm a long

time ago and yeah, it is not my thing. KeePass is also a very good freeware solution. But

it`s your choice. :lol:

Roboform in my top list, off course.

Archived