How to use Trial Reset 4.0?

chobo2

I have a piece of software where the trail was so short I hardly got to evaluate it. I would like to extended it a bit longer so I found Trial Reset (on this site)

However I have no clue how to use it. It seems to have all these protection scans but I have no clue what the software uses or how to find out. It also seems to clean the registry of all keys but how do I know which belongs to that software and not other things?

• Replies 1
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a piece of software where the trail was so short I hardly got to evaluate it. I would like to extended it a bit longer so I found Trial Reset (on this site)

However I have no clue how to use it. It seems to have all these protection scans but I have no clue what the software uses or how to find out. It also seems to clean the registry of all keys but how do I know which belongs to that software and not other things?

You could use for example Freeware App,called "Protection iD" to identify if the program in question uses some protection,and if it does,protection id will let you know.. then u know what keys to clean with trial-reset if any..

Protection iD Homepage:
http://pid.gamecopyworld.com/

Archived