404?

Fuji

• Replies 31
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell.. how could that have happened? Probably someone doesn't like nsanedown... Hard to immagine though.

looks like the entire /public_html/ folder got deleted :blink:

No, it's much more than that... same is happening on at least three other sites on the server (so could make an assumption the situation is same for all others...)

i dont know.i got thru to the front page just a minute ago.is that what u r talking about?

oops just tried again and its gone.

I've been locked out of the server and my hosting account has been disabled. If I receive a reason for the take down, I'll post it up.

any updates from you all? the filter here fnally caught up and had added the nsanedown to their list. so i cant tell if its down until i get off.

The server suffered a hard drive failure. You guys will have to be patient and allow me to get everybody's account on the server sorted... there was no extra drive taking automatic backups.

The server suffered a hard drive failure. You guys will have to be patient and allow me to get everybody's account on the server sorted... there was no extra drive taking automatic backups.

well, that is actually good news in my book. i was betting on este or nero doing a a120

Still it is bad news. I hope it comes back up soon, I rely on Nsanedown to give out the best stuff.

Thank you so far for continuing with the site and such.

Can anyone give some information about when the frontpage will be online again?

I really hope it's back up soon...

SITE IS BACK UP AGAIN!!!!!! :D :dance:

Sorry for all capital and bold... :frusty: :hehe:

Another edit: Thanks for the great work u guys!! :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_provoker_*

Huh, is the site really up again?

I get the same message:

"We are sorry, but currently the nsane.down website is currently offline. It will return in the nearest future.

Otherwise, please feel free to visit our forums, where you can become a member of our active community. You will be redirected there automatically in 20 seconds."

Why is that.. ? :D

Btw... does using OpenDNS block certain pages? :rolleyes:

Huh, is the site really up again?

I get the same message:

"We are sorry, but currently the nsane.down website is currently offline. It will return in the nearest future.

Otherwise, please feel free to visit our forums, where you can become a member of our active community. You will be redirected there automatically in 20 seconds."

Why is that.. ? :frusty:

Btw... does using OpenDNS block certain pages? :D

Hehe :rolleyes: didn't notice yet but when you go to the site www.nsanedown.com you'll get the error message,

but when you go to www.nsaneproductions.com you'll just get the main site but can't use any of the links,

because if you do you'll get the error message...

Very weird indeed, but hey there has to be some reason right?

it's just because there's a few things that need fixing still so they have the error msg up...

_http://www.nsanedown.com/index.htm <- Error (apache reads .htm first)

_http://www.nsanedown.com/index.php <- actual site (has probs as you can tell though)

;)

it's just because there's a few things that need fixing still so they have the error msg up...

_http://www.nsanedown.com/index.htm <- Error (apache reads .htm first)

_http://www.nsanedown.com/index.php <- actual site (has probs as you can tell though)

;)

If you are so aware about fact index.htm is being loaded by default instead of index.php, why don't you or the responsible of the site just rename index.htm to indexa.htm (index apache).

If you want to keep the files name like they are, you should take a look at your .htaccess file cause it is that file that control the way the site is loading. You set what file to be loaded in the .htaccess , you could make anyfile.php to be loaded instead of index.htm or you can set an order it looks for index files, , index.htm first , , index.html second , ,index.php third

For some help about that matter check this http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum88/11943.htm

This way the actual nsanedown.com would load correctly without 404 error showing and that would allow you to proceed with the posting of the nod32 fix 3.0 if beta testing is over.

• Administrator

The frontpage currently has some issues, which is why the "offline" message is up.

@Gonzo68, index.htm is the page that is SUPPOSED to be loaded. This is the page that gives the offline message

Also there is NO 404 error on the main page.

Archived