ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.560 Final

Lee

• Replies 96
  • Views 71.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally....there is final version. Thanks to you all in this forims.

But it seems that we have to run arC manually for the first time, it doesn't run autpmatically. Am I wrong?

finally....there is final version. Thanks to you all in this forims.

But it seems that we have to run arC manually for the first time, it doesn't run autpmatically. Am I wrong?

Where is the final version ?

Hi! I have a question!

Is it possible that aRc FIX could change the system time?

It seems to me that it happened on my windows Vista Ultimate edition by beta team.

Nod32 3.0 can terminated if you rename ekrn.exe and endtask the process then boooommmm protection disabled!!!WTF

this happens when you have admistrative access w/c malware can exploit hope eset has a solution for this like kaspersky self defense..

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=191247

Hah I knew they had there flaws. This is a major flaw to say the least as well. Good thing I switched back to Kaspersky for the time being and save me some extra 20ish mb of ram ;)

ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.566.0 have been released. This release contains the following change:

• fixed problem with installation on some systems

:welcome:

ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.566.0 have been released. This release contains the following change:

:welcome:

And yet no fix on the exploit tsk tsk. NOD used to be the best but now... well anyway think what you will I'm just happy with my Kaspercrap doing it's job ^^

And yet no fix on the exploit tsk tsk. NOD used to be the best but now... well anyway think what you will I'm just happy with my Kaspercrap doing it's job ^^

Good, stick with Kaspersky and don't nag us again. :welcome:

Anyone having problems with NOD32 v3 where a lot of images on web pages aren't showing up, instead it just has their alt text... then after a few hard refreshes it starts to work again...

Very annoying, is there anyway I can report this bug to Eset?

:P

:blink: OK.......

1: When and Where is the final fix already???

2: When is the site coming back???

Nothing else matters! :)

Anyone having problems with NOD32 v3 where a lot of images on web pages aren't showing up, instead it just has their alt text... then after a few hard refreshes it starts to work again...

i believe ive seen this problem or at least something similar at the wildersecurity forums. take a look there. u can also report bugs to eset moderators on those forums as well.

That has already been fixed in a later version.

Please ( From: Ropey )

To be fucking off and dying.

You whine like a little girl. Shaddup'a you face

Ropey is a member of the Members group and has 0 posts.

Sent on: Yesterday, 05:18 AM

Proof if you're a nod user you start making unintelligible pm's such as these :\ No Lee I wasn't nagging, was just making a point that you folks don't seem to get and yet still have issues. I never said I disliked NOD, I'm just saying look what it's become with the newer version thats it and the comparisons. You guys think i'm some pro Kaspercrap user then get all defensive like. Grow up really to those fanboy fags out there. Anywho I do hope they fix the two exploits already mentioned on this thread.

NOD32 is still the best AV out there never had probs with it and will continue to use it but I have tried Norton, McAfee and a couple of others. The nSane fix is always spot on and I have never had probs with updates when using it but I have noticed recently that it is updating up to 3 times a day.

Proof if you're a nod user you start making unintelligible pm's such as these :\ No Lee I wasn't nagging, was just making a point that you folks don't seem to get and yet still have issues. I never said I disliked NOD, I'm just saying look what it's become with the newer version thats it and the comparisons. You guys think i'm some pro Kaspercrap user then get all defensive like. Grow up really to those fanboy fags out there. Anywho I do hope they fix the two exploits already mentioned on this thread.

someone ban this noodle,then go use your faking kav and shut the hell up

Read the forum rules. No flaming, no foul language... etc. Do we have to edit whole topics? Hope no ;)

All you need is love ...! :)

All you need is love ...! :welcome:

The forums has turned into trashed fanboy lovers. Sad.

Archived