Atasas

53 members have voted

1. 1. Simply number as how many?

• Been active/registered on One other
    • Been active/registered on Two other
    • Been active/registered on Three other
    • Been active/registered on Four other
    • Been active/registered on Many more other
    • I'm playing this game the nsane way, ONLY !

Just wandering, as so many lurking (in no bad meaning) and /or being shy... :sneaky:

Thanks!

• Replies 16
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't answered this poll.. Warez and IT are completely two different subjects, however..as are hackers ( for most anyway :P - Just another day on the farm..LOL ) so a bit puzzled about what we are owning up to exactly.. :think: ...LOL

I'd say nSane is what it is famous for- Hackers stuff, IT news/knowledge, bit of a laugh/banter ...kinda one place stop-shop... I used to go in scammy sites, get untested poo, read zillions of articles, before I could learn something useful PC ways

Yeah the search can kill... even taking classes, from what I can tell .. you are still left in the dark... I would say since my time I have referenced and still do.. hundreds of sites...for everything from news to PC tech... The most important lesson out there is to never just take someone's word for it.. and find the information that would leave you with the knowledge to make an intelligible decision.. instead of being left to question it, AND be at the mercy of someone else's limitation or place in the development along those lines.. it can all be deceptive... as far as being a member of those places.. still in the hundreds but many of those places dormant or inactive.. maybe not even in the database anymore because of upgrades and so on..

EDIT: Should switch the Topic Title to just 'sites' in general..

EDIT: Should switch the Topic Title to just 'sites' in general..

Would be beside the point as what nSane is about... IE FaceBook, MySpace, SHOPPING- other and artistic impressionism sites that peeps visit :ph34r:

I actually do have a few more accounts on some approximately related sites, but none are active.

The only place where I would consider myself 'active' is here, I do have (or had) accounts at AppzNet, VDOWN and some forums that are 'closer to release groups', but I rarely use these...

karachidude

i sometimes very rarely visit mydigitalife,but really need when ur on nsane :D

• Administrator

If you mean IT only, as in, no warez, then one, otherwise none. :P

I would go for a poll title like:

How many sites similar to nsane are you a member of?

2 others. 1 of them being down (Vdown) but they are working on it. Dunno if they will succeed. Some kind of tests going on (I really should check - since I can access). Appznet will always have a place in my heart. Not very active there now, but those "sessions" with rESin finding out how to make a fix work on a 64-bit setup were cool.

Nope!

:snooty:

because I am sure as nothing, most here are old timers, most pop round few times, before become semi-addicted, so, I'd stand by the options of vote B)

And I like this forum / site! The organization is well done, and no spamming, and most importantly is viewed, and use it for download some programs from frontpage :D !

I actually do have a few more accounts on some approximately related sites, but none are active.

Same here! I use nsane more than I even use Facebook. The only website I use more could be my inbox :P

• 2 weeks later...

OH NOOooo!!

this is warez site..thought it was beta test

over yrs SoS..zors,, still visit..and so many before..was a time when if you needed an app peeps would share as a courtesy..now seems like folks demand

here nice atmosphere good peeps..thank you to all that share.

Cheers!

Archived