Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

ESS v.5 is a good better than KIS 2012 ?

Kaspersky Trial Reset 2012 v3.1b-Babelpatcher is not working for windows 7 32bit

it's blocked trial license has expried about 10 minutes

now Trial Reset KIS 2012 to 91 days are available ?

learn how to use TR...lol...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 452k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
macehardtek

snowonthetree

I tested KW 1.3.2.103 with Kaspersky Pure 2.0 v12.0.1.288 ( a.b ) and after reset not giwing automatic restart window just reset and nothing hapen, I restarted manualy and

after restart is showing the aplication must be reinstaled some license error, i tried to exit and start again kaspersky pure and again is showing the same error after that i reset the product with

kastrial by ru board team and after restart normaly is show activation window, I activated 30 days trial and working good!! you need to fix that errors in aplication and also the

trial notification remover you need to fix and that!!

snowonthetree
@macehardtek KW is not support Pure2 yet. I'll add support in next version. Thanx.

macehardtek

is not posible to activate PURE with kis/kav 91 day trial serial numbers if you got some serial for pure for 91day (trial) please share it

macehardtek

and I found some keys for pure is new 26 mart I tried reseted then activate and I got 91 day :D :D is working ewerytime when reset is giwing the 91 day :dance:

macehardtek

but at the end of the trial 91 days. I can reactivate for 91 days again??

yes you can reset in any time if you want and activate again and again, how match times you want!! :)

macehardtek

to remove the target ... this ... What can I do??

Posted Image

you canot remove that when you use trial key, only when you use a comercial key then this is gone !!

macehardtek

the programm for the reset, kastrial is the best???

any program ho work is good! best program not exist! any program for reset is have same work to reset the product and there is two tipes is working or is not working

in this case kastrial is working exelent and is doing his job and is good for now, other programs need to be updated to work with leatest version of products like KW or else...

Posted Image

you canot remove that when you use trial key, only when you use a comercial key then this is gone !!

in the kav o kis 2012 trial the note buy license (this blue) could be removed...I do not remember how though: (

Parafulmine

Posted Image

in the kav o kis 2012 trial the note buy license (this blue) could be removed...I do not remember how though: (

Ciao Leon90, in kav e kis si toglieva con KW e con Ganjin selezionando l'opzione "Disabilita notifica trial".

Hello Leon90 in kav kis and took off with KW and Ganjin selecting the "Disable notification trial."

babelpatcher

i like to "play" with kaspersky pure 2

but i wonder does it better than kis 2012? :)

when kis is disabled and self defense is disabled and avp.exe is closed and i run KW.exe is crash(close) immediately?!

Archived