Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

@box

are you going to update your tr

It appears that there are many fixes out there already. I am looking to see if Kaspersky offers any new challenge.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 458.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing work like previous resseters please provide working stuff not just to try and try ewerything with no results

the cbi.dll definitly not working i tried 5 times show licence erorr

Kaspersky Kingdom not working even i tried and that :frusty:

@ box

is there a chance to build a resseter like 2011 version with purging to work good like 2011 version i dont unerstand that but i want to now

if there is a chance to bild something like that ??

Cbi.dll method failed..................I tested it and did nothing new but "invalid license activated" ..............

No working solution so far................. what a bad luck !!! :frusty:

nothing work like previous resseters please provide working stuff not just to try and try ewerything with no results

the cbi.dll definitly not working i tried 5 times show licence erorr

Kaspersky Kingdom not working even i tried and that :frusty:

@ box

is there a chance to build a resseter like 2011 version with purging to work good like 2011 version i dont unerstand that but i want to now

if there is a chance to bild something like that ??

I am working on it now. I hope you guys now understand why I did the purging thing with 2011 and also 2012. This is because Kaspersky is closing the loop holes on other fixes. I am a tad surprise that Kaspersky did not find a countermeasure to my fix yet.

The reason why the cbill.dll or patching any of Kaspersky files doesn't work is because during updates, Kaspersky scan its files over the net to make sure that they have not been tampered with. This is another reason why it takes forever to update Kaspersky.

Added: Any one with more than 30 days of KAV2012 please post direct link here.

post-11133-0-85185700-1313741635_thumb.j

madeinheaven

Cbi.dll method failed..................I tested it and did nothing new but "invalid license activated" ..............

No working solution so far................. what a bad luck !!! :frusty:

After changing cbi.ddl file did you use Chinese key [that may be blacklisted] or did you use trial reset after use 30 days original trial period.

According my test trial reset work with 30 days original period.

@box

I appreciate your work Box and I want to recommend something when you do

the reseter Is it possible to protect him from further disclosure, t.e

not be Dissasembled / decompiled for anyone unable to decipher and discover where the files go to not be discovered by third parties?

sory for my bad english is not my language but im trying

@box

not be Dissasembled / decompiled for anyone unable to decipher and discover where the files go to not be discovered by third parties?

Probably can but just too much extra work for me.

@box

Do you see 90 days trial keys? I think you can make a 90 days KTR :-).

@box

Do you see 90 days trial keys? I think you can make a 90 days KTR :-).

Are you referring to the image below? I am looking for KAV2012 with 60 days or more.

post-11133-0-03874900-1313743691_thumb.j

@ madeinheaven

i used trial resseter with cbi dll like said on the topic for that ho got instaled the program :

first disable self defence disable external service control aply ok

then exit tray icon, copy paste cbi.dll in kaspersky directories owerwrithe with the original file (before made a backup copy of original cbi.dll)

then reset to 30 days with ganjin trial reset and after restart activate 30 days it say aplication is activate

and wen gona open the program interface it says licence erorr and reinstal the aplication to work again and wen gona back the backup cbi.dll

again working fine. is not suport that cbi.dll file !!!

@box

Probably can but just too much extra work for me.

but then the program will work longer then other and cant be found how working, is no bad to protect your work Box i appreciate !!

madeinheaven

@ madeinheaven

i used trial resseter with cbi dll like said on the topic for that ho got instaled the program :

first disable self defence disable external service control aply ok

then exit tray icon, copy paste cbi.dll in kaspersky directories owerwrithe with the original file (before made a backup copy of original cbi.dll)

then reset to 30 days with ganjin trial reset and after restart activate 30 days it say aplication is activate

and wen gona open the program interface it says licence erorr and reinstal the aplication to work again and wen gona back the backup cbi.dll

again working fine. is not suport that cbi.dll file !!!

I think you may need to do fresh installation method.

madeinheaven

Kaspersky 2012 cbi.ddl UN-US File

Kaspersky 2012 cbi.ddl UN.rar

Make sure you do fresh installation before replacing cbi.ddl file there is a detail explanation how to : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90442-kaspersky-2012-fixes/page__st__600

In that topic reply cbi.ddl files from Chinese version i now have UN-US version the advantage is this you can use 90 days trial key files as well as 30 day original trial period. See the screenshot below:

Posted Image

I've had to test this out on 2 laptops and a desktop (all Windows 7 x64) and I'm yet to get it to work by copying over the existing cbi.dll when Kaspersky is already installed (I disabled everything I needed to and stopped Kaspersky). Instead I have to:

1) uninstall Kaspersky

2) use the kavremover.exe

3) reboot

4) begin to reinstall with installation protection off

5) pause just before the second 'copying files' ends

6) replace the cbi.dll

7) then use then use the trial mode.

I haven't tried using a trial reset just yet, but I'll let you know.

For those having difficulty with this method, once you've done steps 1-3, open regedit and search for 'kaspersky', 'kis' and 'kav' and delete any traces you find (this may involve taking ownership of some entries). Use the same terms to search your hard drive and remove anything relevant. Once all is clear, reboot and continue from step 4 onwards.

stranger lol

See post #258 for a KTR beta for KIS2012.

The purge thing doesn't work.

What i did: uninstall with kavremover, reboot, purge, reboot, install&activate&update, reboot, and it still expires.

I think this purge method stopped working since patch c, or so.

See post #258 for a KTR beta for KIS2012.

The purge thing doesn't work.

What i did: uninstall with kavremover, reboot, purge, reboot, install&activate&update, reboot, and it still expires.

I think this purge method stopped working since patch c, or so.

i now see the purge metod working but the 90 days keys dont working i uninstal kaspersky purged with box trial resset instal it kaspersky (not activate)

then (extract) the resseter then disable self defence exit tray icon then resset after restart i gott 91 day but after some minutes

show licence ixpired i tried to resset cupol of times but the same shows to me. then i downloaded kaspersky world leatest version and resset with him but

i don youse 90 day key but comercial online 30 days activation and here stil working i thing the mastake on Box is using the 90 days key in the trial resset

@BOX!!

PLEASE REMOVE ACTIVATION KEYS FROM RESSETER ( 90 DAYS) BE COSE IS EXPIRED AND NOT WORKING MAKE YUST COMERCIAL RESSETER,

THEN IF SOME ONE WANT TO ACTIVATE WITH TRIAL KEY LETS MAKE DO AFTER RESSETING NOT WITH TRIAL RESSETER!!

i now see the purge metod working but the 90 days keys dont working i uninstal kaspersky purged with box trial resset instal it kaspersky (not activate)

then (extract) the resseter then disable self defence exit tray icon then resset after restart i gott 91 day but after some minutes

show licence ixpired i tried to resset cupol of times but the same shows to me. then i downloaded kaspersky world leatest version and resset with him but

i don youse 90 day key but comercial online 30 days activation and here stil working i thing the mastake on Box is using the 90 days key in the trial resset

@BOX!!

PLEASE REMOVE ACTIVATION KEYS FROM RESSETER ( 90 DAYS) BE COSE IS EXPIRED AND NOT WORKING MAKE YUST COMERCIAL RESSETER,

THEN IF SOME ONE WANT TO ACTIVATE WITH TRIAL KEY LETS MAKE DO AFTER RESSETING NOT WITH TRIAL RESSETER!!

Did you do a [Complete Uninstall]?

.... i uninstal kaspersky purged with box trial resset instal it kaspersky (not activate)

then (extract) the resseter then (ACTIVATE Kaspersky) or NOT....?

I just did it again twice and it is still working. I may have to work on the Purging to make sure that people completely uninstall Kaspersky.

@BOX!!

Did you do a [Complete Uninstall]?

.... i uninstal kaspersky purged with box trial resset instal it kaspersky (not activate)

then (extract) the resseter then (ACTIVATE Kaspersky) or NOT....?

I just did it again twice and it is still working. I may have to work on the Purging to make sure that people completely uninstall Kaspersky.

yes i did the folowing steps i remove complete the program i delete all files in program files i delet kaspersky folder in registry i delete all files with kaspersky removing tool

and restart the computer then purged with the resseter after that a instal kaspersky but not activate disabled self defence and exit tray icon extract files from the resseter

then activate kaspersky trial updated and restarted. after restarting it shows 91 day but after some minutes showes license expired i reset 5 times and the same problem apear

then i resset with kaspersky world and activate with 30 days online activation and is stil working i restarted 3-4 times i updated and no problems

sims the keys 90 days is expired pleas delete the keys from the reseter and make pure reset with no keys just to resset not to activate directly with keys!!

BTW. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS TESTED THE BOX TRIAL RESSETER ??? I SEE NOBODY REPLYING !!??

I think because BOX's TR needs fresh installation, a few people have tested it

i tested almost all trial resseters and what i see is that with 90 days keys all blocked but activating the 30 days sims working testing now, first i used box reset to purge then instal wen i see 90 days showing expired i tried with 30 days online comercial trial license reset with kaspersky world and is worked again i tried to use 90 days key and blocked now i reset again with kaspersky world and activate the 30 days trial and waiting for final results, i post the results later !!

madeinheaven

I TESTED ALMOST ALL TRIAL RESSETERS AND WHAT I SEE IS THAT WITH 90 DAYS KEYS ALL BLOCKED BUT ACTIVATING THE 30 DAYS SIMS WORKING TESTING NOW,

FIRST I USED BOX RESET TO PURGE THEN INSTAL WEN I SEE 90 DAYS SHOWING EXPIRED I TRIED WITH 30 DAYS ONLINE COMERCIAL TRIAL LICENSE RESET WITH KASPERSKY WORLD AND IS WORKED

AGAIN I TRIED TO USE 90 DAYS KEY AND BLOCKED NOW I RESET AGAIN WITH KASPERSKY WORLD AND ACTIVATE THE 30 DAYS TRIAL AND WAITING FOR

FINAL RESULTS, I POST THE RESULTS LATER !!

Well don't waste your time it will not work we have been posting to guide you whats working whats not but you don't listen or you don't read carefully.

. None of the trial reset working unless you are willing to do little modification properly.

Well i have a legit Kaspersky keys i am here testing only. But if you really need legit key for 3 mounts activation i will send you one.

I TESTED ALMOST ALL TRIAL RESSETERS AND WHAT I SEE IS THAT WITH 90 DAYS KEYS ALL BLOCKED BUT ACTIVATING THE 30 DAYS SIMS WORKING TESTING NOW,

FIRST I USED BOX RESET TO PURGE THEN INSTAL WEN I SEE 90 DAYS SHOWING EXPIRED I TRIED WITH 30 DAYS ONLINE COMERCIAL TRIAL LICENSE RESET WITH KASPERSKY WORLD AND IS WORKED

AGAIN I TRIED TO USE 90 DAYS KEY AND BLOCKED NOW I RESET AGAIN WITH KASPERSKY WORLD AND ACTIVATE THE 30 DAYS TRIAL AND WAITING FOR

FINAL RESULTS, I POST THE RESULTS LATER !!

Well don't waste your time it will not work we have been posting to guide you whats working whats not but you don't listen or you don't read carefully.

. None of the trial reset working unless you are willing to do little modification properly.

Well i have a legit Kaspersky keys i am here testing only. But if you really need legit key for 3 mounts activation i will send you one.

madeinheaven

also and i am here to test i not ask keys just for my favor i want to make free working activation to all not just for me i read all topics from first to last

but last trial resset is working the mestake is in the keys not to resset I try to thel that but anyone not lessen i used box reset yust purging and extracting and world to reset again

and activate 30 days here working i use copul of days to test this i uninstalet 3 times I do not lose time, i asking for colaborating with other members on this forum

to find solution nothing else !!

madeinheaven

Well i didn't taste all the reset or method but what i can say that replacing cbi.ddl file with 91 days keys working with Ganjin reset in my PC i activated 3 days ago. Make sure i run one more time today so far it is working good to me.

I understand what you mean but most of the people here keep silent if anything working for them you will only get few people shouting here if it is not working. That is the nature of people we have to live with it.

Archived