Contain

Kaspersky Anti-Virus [ v6, v7, v8, 2010, 2011, 2012 ]
Kaspersky Internet Security [ v6, v7, v8, 2010, 2011, 2012 ]
Kaspersky CRYSTAL
Kaspersky Internet Gateway
Kaspersky OpenSpace Security
Kaspersky Personal Security Suite 2.0
Kaspersky Small Office Security

Note: Kaspersky 2012 user can use 2011 keys.

Activating Kaspersky 2010

(1) Disable/Unplug your internet connection.
(2) Click for trial version or enter one of Bad code
(3) Kaspersky will show you an error
(4) A new window will appear with key file browsing option
(5) Now Select The Our Key and Enjoy

Activating Kaspersky 2011 / 2012

1- Install a program, run
2- Turn off the internet
3- Enter key: AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3
4- Click on Next
5- In the next window, click on Browse
6- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder
7- Click on Next
8- After activation switch on the internet
9- Update virus definitions

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: files/1XKFH0SB/Kaspersky_Keys_2011-08-04.rar_links [?]

If the first key does not work do not panic try another one! There is a lot of keys to try for.

Finally: Baring on mind Kaspersky intend to block the keys one a week usually Thursday and Friday. If your keys get blacklisted don't panic i will upload the keys as often as possible.

It seems Kaspersky doesn't want to lose even one dollar anymore :lol:

madeinheaven

Well, sorry guys... I can give you trial-key for kis12

download site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

share code: files/LB7Q34FQ/TRIAL_KIS12_2011-09-30_30_11F8CFA7.key_links [?]

There is a download link for 91 days KIS and KAV keys in the main topic. The problem not to find the trial keys after use 30 or 90 days first trial period you are no longer trial reset again with any keys.

Ehsan:It seems Kaspersky doesn't want to lose even one dollar anymore

Kaspersky made by Russian Developer they all know about all the crack and patches more then anyone i guess. :lol:

snowonthetree

So, a functionnal TR is not possible ?

Well, I don't know what is the problem. I heven't this problem. TR works fine for me.

Well, I don't know what is the problem. I heven't this problem. TR works fine for me.
I think the problem appears for Windows 7, isn't it??

snowonthetree

No, I have win7

No TR.bat works at the first 5 minutes...

Windows 7 32-bit here;

I'm going to rollback my system or I lose KIS :D

EDIT:

someone has reported to get it to work, after activating KIS, within 5-10 min to expiration, Uninstall KIS completely(delete license info also)

reinstall KIS and activate 30-days trial

even if this way works, that's tedious and takes time and needs 2-3 times restarting Windows!

stranger lol

No, I have win7
Did you have any previous version installed on this OS? Or after you installed windows, you directy installed kaspersky 2012?

snowonthetree

Did you have any previous version installed on this OS? Or after you installed windows, you directy installed kaspersky 2012?

I had kis2011. But I have virtual PC with different OS and TR from KW works fine anywhere. I don't know what is the problem...

madeinheaven

I had kis2011. But I have virtual PC with different OS and TR from KW works fine anywhere. I don't know what is the problem...

Snow i think you just recently install Kaspersky 2012 or uninstall and reinstall it with cleaning registry entry that's why you still have trial period active for 30 days.

thank everybody :rolleyes:

it work for me

I use Windows 7 64bit and KIS 2012

my step

1. uninstall KIS 2012 completely by Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products

Download :

Site: http://support.kaspersky.com/

Sharecode: downloads/utils/kavremover.exe [?]

2. restart computer

3. install KIS 2012

4. disable Self-Defense

5. close KIS 2012

6. Change Trial bat file compatibility to Windows XP then run it

Download:

7. restart computer

8. use Kaspersky Internet Security Trial Keys For 90 Days

Download:

I hope it working for everyone

stranger lol

someone has reported to get it to work, after activating KIS, within 5-10 min to expiration, Uninstall KIS completely(delete license info also)

actually you don't have to go through all this :pos:

you just have to use kavremover from kaspersky's site, reboot, delete spc/certificates from registry, install kaspersky, activate 30day trial. BUT still you have to restart once, and worse, you lose all your settings... and it's kind of a overkill to add once a month applications to exception list and customizing settings, plus the time spent installing and uninstalling +updating :wut:

stranger lol

Well it is kind of weird...

On my pc(win7), trial license is expired. No trial reset works. <-- had kaspersky 2011 before

On another pc(winvista), trial license is expired. No trial reset works. <-- had kaspersky 2011 before

On another pc(winxp), trial license still has a few days. No trial reset works. <-- had kaspersky 2011 before

On my virtual pc(winxp), trial license still has a few days. Any trial reset works fine, every time i test... <-i can't remember if it had... but i don't think so

WTF...? :pos:

Edit: i use vmware.

stranger lol

Kaspersky 2012 (internet security)

Alright, some general observations:

-after you install kaspersky, before the first start, spc/certificates is empty

-when you start kaspersky for the first time, BEFORE activating the trial license, pre-trial spc\certificates are generated

-after you activate kaspersky trial license, spc\certificates are modified(key names don't change, only the "Blob"s contained)

-protected\Licstorage is also changed accordingly

Reset method that worked before patch b:

Delete certificates

Delete Licstorage

Set Ins_InitMode to 1

Reboot

Things tried:

Moving certificates between computers(pre-trial or after-trial) <- doesn't work(kw and implicitly the french resetter did this)

Cleaning certificates <-doesn't work(this was the trial reset method that worked before patch B )

Brute registry restore(every change made in the registry by activating trial license got undo, even the ones that didn't belong to kaspersky :lol:) <-doesn't work (french resetter did this)

Restoring the AVP Data folder(ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP12) to pre-activation state <- doesn't work

Cleaning Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache <-doesn't work

All this things were tried at once+a lot of (minor) variations and still didn't work.

Conclusions:

Certificates can't be moved between computers-> they are generated for each computer

Trial activation data isn't kept only in registry -> full registry restore works; full registry restore + deleted spc\certificates doesn't work

Trial activation data may be kept in windows folder or in Program Files(?)

+Trial activation data may be kept in an alternate stream(?) so the change can't be detected by tools <-might not be likely, since alternate streams are available only on ntfs file system

Ideas:

Certificates can be restored from after-trial to pre-trial state, if they belong to the same computer. This may be the only viable solution, but still you would have to reinstall kaspersky and capture the pre-trial certificates in order for the trial reset process to succeed afterwards(not tested yet)

@ stranger lol

good info

Go on and let us know if you found any working solution

madeinheaven
well done lets see if you can come up with a working ideas anyway (+1) for all the hard work

actually you don't have to go through all this :pos:

you just have to use kavremover from kaspersky's site, reboot, delete spc/certificates from registry, install kaspersky, activate 30day trial. BUT still you have to restart once, and worse, you lose all your settings... and it's kind of a overkill to add once a month applications to exception list and customizing settings, plus the time spent installing and uninstalling +updating :wut:

I've no problem with restarting but consider there is 130-140 MB(or more) update size and a slow internet connection :frusty:

Staff Note: The topics by madeinheaven and Siddharta have been merged into this one because they were about the same subject; Kaspersky Fixes.

Archived