main page issue

bob1234

not sure when this started (perhaps around the time when the main page was up and down because of server issues), but whenever i go to the main page, it loads and then it redirects to give me HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden. I just click the back button and everything is fine (doesn't redirect me again). Not sure what's causing this and if it's just me or what. It's been like this for a while and i haven't said anything, but it is really bugging me now. The url i'm using is http://www.nsanedown.com/. My browser is Maxthon. Any ideas would be great, thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this has recently started happening for me too, only thing is that even if i click back it still does the same thing. I turned off KIS and disabled my windows firewall and uninstalled IE 7 but still no luck, then installed Firefox and works perfectly.

But whats driving me crazy is that it opens perfectly fine on my friends PC who also uses IE 7.

Whats going on ?

I turned off KIS and disabled my windows firewall

Ummm... this is a little bit offtopic, but I hope you don't use them together. When you installed KIS, it should have turned your windows firewall off...

How often are you refreshing the front page?

Hi Lee

It was just a few times and i wasnt refreshing i just keeped opening and closing the browser, not anymore though cause i know that its not working.

I turned off KIS and disabled my windows firewall

Ummm... this is a little bit offtopic, but I hope you don't use them together. When you installed KIS, it should have turned your windows firewall off...

lol...come on now iam not that dumb i havent installed Kaspersky's firewall. :)

Wouldn't you rather use Kaspersky's own firewall instead of Microsoft's own? :)

The one you're using is pretty basic.

Wouldn't you rather use Kaspersky's own firewall instead of Microsoft's own? :)

The one you're using is pretty basic.

Yeah i know but actually iam pretty content with the Windows firewall ive never had any problems and iam too lazy to get acquainted with a new one after all ive done to this one (opening up posts and allowing connections to my P2P clients and Torrents Clients and such) and like i said i turned off my Windows firewall so i dont think its my firewall.

Have you looked at your Security settings in IE7?

Try adding nsanedown.com to your trusted list, clean the system of cookies and cache. Make sure IE is closed during this process, and reboot once done.

Have you looked at your Security settings in IE7?

Try adding nsanedown.com to your trusted list, clean the system of cookies and cache. Make sure IE is closed during this process, and reboot once done.

Already did all what u said, that was the first thing i did actually. Iam thinking its some kind of virus or spyware on my pc which is highly unlikely but then again y only this site :) god its driving me nuts!

someone just has mod_evasive setup a little too strict (ie. the 403 comes after IE makes it's hated 4th & 5th connections) :whistle:

@admins - you guys are finding out why i needed a fucking break :lol:

someone just has mod_evasive setup a little too strict (ie. the 403 comes after IE makes it's hated 4th & 5th connections) :whistle:

@admins - you guys are finding out why i needed a fucking break :lol:

So then its got nothing to do with my PC or ISP right .... ? sigh

Edit: but wait a sec... how the heck is it working on my friends PC then... :whistle:

yeah, i'm pretty sure you're fine. it just sounds like IE getting blocked for too many connections (i had a similar problem with mod_evasive on my old server) :lol:

Archived