KIS 2011 Ferrari Edition

johndoe

I just found a link to download the Ferrari skin for KIS 2011 and applied it as well. Great thing is, I found it on the official kaspersky forums (I think) and the link to download the skin from an official kaspersky ftp.

was the appearance/skin the only difference between regular kis and kis ferrari edition? if so then they were just cheating folks but selling it as a separate/different product and asking for a new license cuz the regular kis license didn't work on it and there was no trial version available for it!

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

I just found a link to download the Ferrari skin for KIS 2011 and applied it as well. Great thing is, I found it on the official kaspersky forums (I think) and the link to download the skin from an official kaspersky ftp.

was the appearance/skin the only difference between regular kis and kis ferrari edition? if so then they were just cheating folks but selling it as a separate/different product and asking for a new license cuz the regular kis license didn't work on it and there was no trial version available for it!

There is not any difference except the skin. Why don't you use Kaspersky 2012 just released its a lot faster then 2011.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/89242-kaspersky-internet-security-and-antivirus-2012-1200374-final-screenshots-activation-medicine/

still waiting for a permanent fix for 2012 before switching to that. i've been monitoring the forums regularly waiting for one to appear :)

and i'm using a genuine key (CBE trial) so i'm content with 2011 for now

madeinheaven

still waiting for a permanent fix for 2012 before switching to that. i've been monitoring the forums regularly waiting for one to appear :)

and i'm using a genuine key (CBE trial) so i'm content with 2011 for now

Trial resetter using bat file working on the topic.

i know about that, thanks :)

i've already downloaded the batch file but I'm still waiting for some more medicine to appear before i make a permanent switch, i wonder where box has disappeared off to.... :unsure:

• Administrator

i wonder where box has disappeared off to.... :unsure:

Personal life problems. :) I don't think we'll see him too much again though. :(

Personal life problems. :) I don't think we'll see him too much again though. :(

uh oh! i know the feeling. happened to me once too!

Archived