2500 Free VPN accounts at VPN In Touch

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

[Giveaway] 2500 Free VPN accounts at VPN In Touch

VPN In touch is giving away 2500 free VPN accounts for the launch of their services. Hurry up, only 116 remaining…

84366478375747194782.jpg

From the dev site:

• Thank you for taking time visiting our website. It is very grateful to tell you that we decided to give 2500 free VPN accounts for our opening celebration. We will be appreciated to have your advice. It will be very helpful and will give us a new perspectives on available opportunities. Your satisfaction is our measure of success.

note: Vpnintouch signup bug – the name before @ in email becomes the username, so if you have a fairly common name, you’ll have to find a mail redirection that they don’t block (Thanks to Matth our forum fellow)

Source: tipradar.com

• Replies 10
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

They all gone too quickly: :lol:

Not yet they are adding more i guess :unsure:

Sl@pSh0ck™

Last 50 free accounts for grab ... got mine working now dance.gif

madeinheaven

Last 50 free accounts for grab ... got mine working now dance.gif

Nivrid tell us is the proxy fast and whats the monthly allowance?

Sl@pSh0ck™

Nivrid tell us is the proxy fast and whats the monthly allowance?

It's fast but connection is unstable as they are still in the testing phase of their servers (the reason why they gave away 2500 free accounts) .... monthly allowance? No idea as of now, I just hope this stays free forever :)

BTW ..thanks a lot bro +1 for you.

I managed to get 1 late last night. They were really fussy about email addresses though, I had to use a VPN to get mine lol. Tried a few times with no luck so used Cyberghost and got 1 straight away :D Apparently because they use the start of your email as your username so don't accept common names. But through Cyberghost it worked :P Strange :rolleyes: Haven't looked at it yet.

Thanks a lot madeinheaven.

Sl@pSh0ck™

Got mine using a trashmail account :lol:

Out of the 3 ways to use this VPN, I can only make PPTP work ... L2TP and OpenVPN does not work for me for some reason... strange :unsure: ... in any case I love the speed I'm getting!

oh crap , it's done , not lucky enough

Thanks anyway :sneaky:

darn i'm too late :( ,but thank you for letting us know :D

A forum member asked this note to be added:

although the free account isn't limited, it will only last for one month, maybe more.

This information I got from mailing VPN-in-Touch staff and thought I'd share it.

Archived