[GiveAway] Process Lasso v5

Pirri

Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager; it is a process optimization and automation utility. One of Process Lasso’s most popular features is a unique technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability.

pl-new-boxshot.jpg

Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without sufficient restraint – leading to hangs and micro-lags. ProBalance intelligently adjusts the priorities of running programs on-demand so that badly behaved processes won’t negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC. It does this not by raising process priorities, but instead by temporarily lowering the priorities of background processes that may be interfering with foreground responsiveness. In addition to ProBalance, there are countless features allowing the user to take full automated control of the processes on their PC. You can have a wide range operations performed, or settings applied, each time a process is run.

GiveAwayOfTheDay -> Link to GAOTD

Enjoy !!!

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioActive

Unfortunately it's already expired, I was too late...I guess I have to settle for their FREE edition for the time being.

I saw this yesterday, but for some weird reason I couldn't get access to the forums then, tried with multiple treads... (Maybe the forums were down for a bit yesterday? But I doubt that, must have been something on my end...)

Archived