download help

goblue

first day on this site and trying to check out the microsoft office program but dont understand how it works as far as downloading any programs and what to do, can you please walk me thru this, i get this saying: Torrent Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Blue Edition DiGiTAL is available for download in the Software category of our bit torrents web site. Here is also list of mirrored torrent sites which offers this bit torrent download, list of files, images, subtitles and covers. Provided below are also other useful links that could provide subtitles and covers for Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Blue Edition DiGiTAL torrent download.

when i click on a site below this saying it says trying to open up file do i want to locate how to open, just dont understand this , help

• Replies 2
  • Views 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
first day on this site and trying to check out the microsoft office program but dont understand how it works as far as downloading any programs and what to do, can you please walk me thru this, i get this saying: Torrent Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Blue Edition DiGiTAL is available for download in the Software category of our bit torrents web site. Here is also list of mirrored torrent sites which offers this bit torrent download, list of files, images, subtitles and covers. Provided below are also other useful links that could provide subtitles and covers for Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Blue Edition DiGiTAL torrent download.

when i click on a site below this saying it says trying to open up file do i want to locate how to open, just dont understand this , help

if it is a torrent file you will need a bit torrent client to download i prefer utorrent,which you can find here.

download

• Administrator

Topic Moved here...

The "Member Introduction" forum isn't for asking questions, please post in the correct forum in future.

On a side note, welcome to the forums :fool:

Archived