NOD32.FiX.v2.2 silent install switch?

Daladim

Does anyone here know where I can find a switch to create a silent install for Nod32fix? I am trying to incorporate it into an unattended windows install disc, but don't know which switch I should use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is from the Inno help file...

/SILENT or /VERYSILENT

Instructs Setup to be silent or very silent. When Setup is silent the wizard and the background window are not displayed but the installation progress window is. When a setup is very silent this installation progress window is not displayed. Everything else is normal so for example error messages during installation are displayed and the startup prompt is (if you haven't disabled it with DisableStartupPrompt or the '/SP-' command line option explained above)

If a restart is necessary and the '/NORESTART' command isn't used (see below) and Setup is silent, it will display a Reboot now? message box. If it's very silent it will reboot without asking.

this is from the Inno help file...
/SILENT or /VERYSILENT

Instructs Setup to be silent or very silent. When Setup is silent the wizard and the background window are not displayed but the installation progress window is. When a setup is very silent this installation progress window is not displayed. Everything else is normal so for example error messages during installation are displayed and the startup prompt is (if you haven't disabled it with DisableStartupPrompt or the '/SP-' command line option explained above)

If a restart is necessary and the '/NORESTART' command isn't used (see below) and Setup is silent, it will display a Reboot now? message box. If it's very silent it will reboot without asking.

Thank you so very much nsane! I really appreciate it!

Archived