Introduction of New Member

songkrai

This is my first posting. I have lived and/or visited United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Spain, China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Canada, Mexico, and the United States with a short visit to Switzerland. Can anyone state where the home base of this forum's location?

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
majithia23

lol....

thats a weird intro in the forums with this first post ....

this forums is at where each member is , its all over .... .... ;)

nonetheless welcome to the nSane , songkrai ..... :)

( and waiting for more like interesting posts ...... )

:hi: and :welcome:! :) What a weird question to ask, :D. The active members of a forum make it a forum, but the members here are from all over the world. I guess you meant where the forum server's located and head admin or something like that. Doubt that a lot of people want to reveal that...

Anyways, enjoy this awesome forum and frontpage. IMHO one of the best one's out there and I'm not saying that to kiss arse either, lol, :P

:welcome: & Enjoy!

• Administrator

:hi: & :welcome:

Our base is a secret, no one is allowed to know (and no, it's not tatooine). :secret:

maniac2003

:welcome: from The Netherlands.

Oh and where we are located, I'll tell you... :eekout:

Damn, I'm already gone -> :banned:

Just kiddin'. We are one big virtual family here, so welcome to the party :party:

I like to know where the forum is registered and what country the moderators are from. Simple enough. Shouldn't be any secrets.

I used to post on this forum but stopped after learning this about city-data.com

" The city-data forum is not only nowhere registered in the USA; in fact, the city-data forum is registered in North Korea! Yes, you read exactly correct, North Korea! And in fact, the city-data administrator and the vast majority of the city-data forum moderators are korean. Especially moderators Markablue/Marka, Yac, and Linicx; in fact the city-data administrator, Markablue, Yac, and Linicx were born and grew up in North Korea, and Yac actually worked as an execution warden at one of Camp 22's gas chambers! And Linicx, the moderator of the Illinois, Chicago, and Chicago suburbs forum, grew up right in North Korea's capital city, Pyongyang. And therefore the entire city-data forum is technically under the full control of North Korean government. The city-data forum even has a history of hacking people's computers and stealing members' identities!

As a lot of people know, North Korea is a totalitarian dictatorship, a police state. There is zero freedom of speech. Numerous residents in North Korea are thrown into the torturous gulags and even publicly executed for complaining about the twisted North Korean government. To make matters worse, North Korea has about as much surveillance per square mile as a modern United States supermaximum security prison!

So do yourselves a favor people and stay away from the city-data forum. Talkstates is a much better forum with a more American atmosphere and that forum can really use more members. Having said that, another huge sign of the city-data forum's registration in North Korea is an automated filter that changes the word "talkstates" to "city-data" regardless of it's position in the city-data forum."

The above information was found on this web site.

It's really easy to find out where a server is located, you just WHOIS search the domain and then lookup the IP in the registered ranges per country (many times your particular WHOIS search engine will do this for you)...

Anyhow welcome :)

"This post has been edited by shought: Yesterday, 07:43 PM

Reason for edit: 'Spammy' link removed ;) "

I don't know why that part was removed from my 2nd post above. When I quote any information I place a link to the website so that people can read it themselves from the source I obtained it from.

Possibly the source web site was bogus. I don't have a clue. People do post mis-information all of the time and some web sites have other information embedded. So I provide a link so that others can view and make a determination if information is legit or not or web site is legit or not.

That is why I asked about this very web site right here.

grouchysmurf

welcomebarnsane.png

Hello and welcome.

Let me see...no....no....ahh wait....no....

Well I use to know the answer to that.

But now it seems I have forgotten alot.

:blink:

Fast-Debrid

hi newbie here... :lol:

Hi!

This post has been edited by Atasas: A minute ago

..what does really bothering you?

Archived