Last one to post here wins a prize #4

Lite

• Replies 669
  • Views 38.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All done? Ok, back to the topic at hand........

After checking the thread length before post and after post I have

determined that this post is the last one.

:gavel:

Wanted to bring this interesting piece of vid to you.. New EV Lap Record at the N.. Lexus LFA with N Package..also supposedly smashed the Porsche Record as well.. by 4 secs.. Interesting to see a total EV.. always with the noise being different as well...

Original Article = http://www.motorward.com/2011/08/toyota-smashes-nurburgring-electric-lap-record-video/#more-25389

Underground Racing also completed Stage 1 Turbo Package for 458 Italia.. inevitable 1000+ HP Package coming.. ( may upset the equation.. :dunno: )

toyota was basically the first ones to build the modern electric car and subsequently patented their design so this is no suprise.

Unfortunately nobody has done anything with battery design

so the cost and life span of the batteries to me are just unacceptable.

Well they have made some improvements somewhere or this would not be possible as well as the SLS and Audi R8/10 Model... none of which are hybrids at all.. Peugeot made some good moves using it LeMans but it was an LMP AND a hybrid.. The Toyota is best offering I have seen to actually introduce full on EV's in to the circuit by 2012 as originally projected..

I do hope that the trend continues, but I need to point out

that the developments in alternative fuels should have been

demanded by the world some 40 years ago. It is an unfortunate fact

that the oil companies have bought up just about every design that ever

was and...shelved them. Now, America is on the verge of going broke, does NOT own

any rights to any of the oil found with-in its' territory, and cannot afford the oil now, nor

can it afford the cost of developing alternatives. In short, we are going down hill

thanks in part to this "new world" economy, something which ran us broke, and when we go,

the rest of the freakin' planet comes with us. Oh well, looks like horse and buggy time :dunno:

'The only thing we have to fear, IS fear itself...' Thinking of Living Color - Cult of Personality ( old but one of those songs that just burn itself there.. and for reason the Soup Dragons - I'm Free... LOL. StereoMC's - 'Make sure your connected... ' - don't know the exact name ...... EMF, and long list of others.. that name seems to escape me right now... :) but stuff from way back.. LOL essentials to a collection to show its roots and remember different times in your life..All from a quote..

found this not mine but some may find interesting

When ever you fill reCAPTCHA you are actually working for someone.

Unlike normal captcha, recaptcha has two words. Usually one of the word is a stranded computer generated one. while the other is some scanned word from book. Whats happening is that google and other big companies are scanning books. and converting them to digital form for their own good. BUT instead of spending money on it. they are getting millions of users to fill them for FREE

So when one user enters one (computer generated) word correctly it accepts the other one from scan. So you can technically write anything in place of other and it will be still be accepted.

found this not mine but some may find interesting

When ever you fill reCAPTCHA you are actually working for someone.

Unlike normal captcha, recaptcha has two words. Usually one of the word is a stranded computer generated one. while the other is some scanned word from book. Whats happening is that google and other big companies are scanning books. and converting them to digital form for their own good. BUT instead of spending money on it. they are getting millions of users to fill them for FREE

So when one user enters one (computer generated) word correctly it accepts the other one from scan. So you can technically write anything in place of other and it will be still be accepted.

Hmmm interesting.

To prove you are human, please fill in the box below.

post-34822-0-56744100-1315856297_thumb.j

Sorry, that was the wrong response :P

Archived