Need some help with Photoshop CS5.1

sanjoa

Hi, guys! A friend sent me some pics he took a few days that are unfocused. He wants me to focus the pics with Photoshop CS5.1. I've googled and the most I've found are Photoshop CS3 tutorials. So I'd like to know if you know how to do that in Photoshop CS5.1.

• Replies 5
  • Views 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upload a few pics somewhere and PM me the link (if you don't want others to see), so I can take a look at what's exactly the problem :)

What kind of 'unfocused' are we talking about? Double-image ghost or just badly done images all together? Yo can do some defining and cleanup with some things.. especially purely digital versions.. BUT sometimes you just can't do much with them..

If the image looks mostly as frosted blurred glass.. and/or its a scan of a photograph .. Forget it.. If I knew of the tool people use on TV all the time to to all the techy cleanup.. I would probably have that.. but most of that can be done just to slightly define and accentuate the characteristics which are in place already.. and simply need to be adjusted.. Depending on how large the images are resampling them down to a reasonable size can also make them spot on perfect.. Common problem in digital imaging with regular cameras and such.. LOL huge 4000 x 5000 image which can be brought down to a modest 2560px width or height.. is great.. it also can be the result of having an image which was configured to be printed in HD or high resolution... 300 - 1200 dpi.. but when displayed on a computer are too large like I mention above..

The pics are from a digital camera.

@toyo I'm uploading them. Sending you in a while.

Oh! That's so bad :(

@toyo thanks for the help

Archived