Coming soon... Google OS

Zeus_Hunt

googleos5gb.jpg

Though the UI is not attractive (hey, but is much more friendlier than ms-windows) lets hope dat it will be as stable as Linux n as fast as Win-XP

This not funny but Hope we had the option for GoogleOS

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tensegg

that, without doubt, is the single ugliest thing I ever saw, even more ugly than elton john, and he is damn ugly...that is more scary than preso's avatar, and they may as well bin it now, no sane human being is gonna have that on thier pc, prolly cause fits or some sh*t.... :unsure: ;)

yes i sure would not download it....

But just in case if Google ever came up with an OS I m sure that it would really give competition to the beauty of mac and longhorn....

• 3 months later...
yes i sure would not download it....

But just in case if Google ever came up with an OS I m sure that it would really give competition to the beauty of mac and longhorn....

I will stick with XP

that, without doubt, is the single ugliest thing I ever saw, even more ugly than elton john, and he is damn ugly...that is more scary than preso's avatar, and they may as well bin it now, no sane human being is gonna have that on thier pc, prolly cause fits or some sh*t.... ;)  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly! ;)

that, without doubt, is the single ugliest thing I ever saw, even more ugly than elton john, and he is damn ugly...that is more scary than preso's avatar, and they may as well bin it now, no sane human being is gonna have that on thier pc, prolly cause fits or some sh*t.... :lol:  ;)

i sure hope google doesnt add extra stuff like microsoft did with msn and wmp. sure hate for them to get sued for making a nice OS, even as you said ugly OS. wonder if there will be a win xp theme for it

Hmmmm... okay? Where can I begin, it looks like the OS has been designed in MS Paint. The icons on the Desktop are ugly and come on, where the hell is the design?

Not so funny at the realism of the aspect, but still, I'm gunna try it when it comes out ;)

Archived