ipod Video Converter

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

Bah unsure as to which Converter out there is the easier to use for converting Videos (XviD/ H264) to work with my ipod... As I do have a 50/50 amount of XviD and H264 files, and the H264 Encodes(.mp4 container) will load into my iTunes, and they play but lag, but they won't sync up to go into my ipod, and I don't get any errors...

So I was wondering if anyone happened to have a program that doesn't take much configuration to encodes videos to work on an ipod.

Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To have it work for iPod I don't know (maybe try some iPod sync program, not iTunes..), but for converting from almost any format to .mp4 and more, try Avidemux, theres also a Windows version (I havn't tried that one).

Try a Program out there called Video Converter Premiere 8.0. I hear its one of the best converters and it can be used to convert videos to multiple other types.

SacredCultivator

@Sozen: Thanks for the Reference + PM, shall give it a go when I need it.

Hey guys I gave this software a go and I coulnd't import the video onto the ipod. I got this error: "video were not copied to this ipod... becaue they cannot be played on this ipod"

I converted from .avi ot .mp4 and it still didn't work. Maybe it doesn't support the new ipod classic? Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tried to convert a VOb to avi.. tried both xvid and divx...

One of the conversion files erroros out right at the end...

Tries it 3 times.. with those 2 formats.

Any other software ? .. hopefully which also provides an option for Split and Join

Tried to convert a VOb to avi.. tried both xvid and divx...

One of the conversion files erroros out right at the end...

Tries it 3 times.. with those 2 formats.

Any other software ? .. hopefully which also provides an option for Split and Join

I just tried Xilisoft ipod converter and it seemed to solve my problem. A really good software.

Archived