UnderPL

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Next fix for NoD32 3.0 RC1 ?

So....are you asking...or stating a fact???? :frusty:

I guess he's not sure himself ;-)

aaaanyway, here's a little tale from last week.

they say that thigs are rapidly shared these days, even before you could say 65334484. so watch out, a friend named N-O.D30414RC1 told me that dFds83492Afs was the key to success, but you never know.

;-)

not tested.

The Next fix for NoD32 3.0 RC1 ?

So....are you asking...or stating a fact???? :frusty:

I guess he's not sure himself ;-)

they say that thigs are rapidly shared these days, even before you could say 65334484. so watch out, a friend named N-O.D30414RC1 told me that dFds83492Afs was the key to success, but you never know.

;-)

not tested.

huh?

post-3563-1193411143_thumb.gif

huh?
huhu.

I just thought I'd share a little tale for all to enjoy. besides, everything but tales or PMs are not allowed, so...

[hint_for_the_ignorants]hmmm, what about these words that just don't seem to fit in? could they be part of something bigger?[/hint_for_the_ignorants]

huh?
huhu.

I just thought I'd share a little tale for all to enjoy. besides, everything but tales or PMs are not allowed, so...

[hint_for_the_ignorants]hmmm, what about these words that just don't seem to fit in? could they be part of something bigger?[/hint_for_the_ignorants]

cute

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks martina, for that very 'innovative' tale.

Archived