online at once record

Nemesis

i want to see if we can pull together and break the record.

we have alot more members since then so it shouldnt be a problem

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure the record was set by spam bots any ways :P

haha actually you made me a mod for a short time to help deal with those spam bots.

none the less... it could still be done. we could run a week long (or longer) campaign for a set date just for fun and see what happens.

• Administrator

The users online in the past X minutes used to be set of 45 minutes and now it is 15 minutes. We would probably break the record if i reverted to the "old" timing method.

@nsane, it was well over a thousand at some point when you got DDOSed once, i reset it since then ;)

would still be cool to break it with the new timing method. i'll leave that one up to you

But it will be fake(-ish). Better we add some amazing content to the site, so people will come in droves to look at it :P

:whistle: .. Yeah but you know it would just wind up like the ____Watch sites.. and some Ningsites of yesteryear.. 'no talk.. more cam....' and video posting... The best kind of visitor though.. :rofl: no typing and massive hits.. LOL.. Maybe I should make up some hot banners.. of all kinds.. :dunno: I think I still have good taste ... should be able to cover all the bases too.. :lmao: Promise I won't be in them... Maybe some car and bike action .. all well.. time to poison the search cloud..

Archived