Is MultiNetwork better than FastTrack,eDonkeyetc.?

SliverSamuel

SliverSamuel

Okay... I am wondering if Multi-Network (like shareaza) is better than other p2p applications, since it connects to almost all of the p2p applications. Does that mean it is better? :think: :think: :angry:

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say probably not. Each p2p client is different, and has such, some will undoubtedly be better at others. It all depends what you're after I guess.

I'm not sure if p2p spps like shareza accept multiple verified links such as ed2k, BT etc... so that might be worth considering, after all everyone should be using verifieds where possible.

Again, looking at your connection speed. How fast is it? If you have a decent broadband speed then it might be worth considering newsgroups as you'll get whatever your DSL / Cable speed is. If it's not that fast, or you're on dial up I'd start looking at eMule Morph for files, films and games. Ares is a good choice for music.

Hope this helps :angry:

SliverSamuel

Thanks for ur help bro.

Guest tensegg

i tend to swerve multi network clients, it sounds good in theory, but in practice they generally suck llamas ass compared to a dedicated client. :angry:

SliverSamuel

Why is that so?

E.g. Shareaza...it connects to many and automatically suck up your pc usage and mem.

E.g. Shareaza...it connects to many and automatically suck up your pc usage and mem.

It sure does that....

Guest tensegg
Why is that so?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kinda like having a car with a caravan, before you stuck the caravan on the back, your car was kinda nippy, easy to handle, good on fuel, now its got your whole life contents in a tin, tied to the back, it eats fuel 6 million times faster, handles like the fat chick from the pie shop, and you never get to crusing speed, you just chug along, annoying the f**k out of yourself and everyone else.

multinetworks are caravans :frusty:

• 2 weeks later...
SliverSamuel

I see...back to limewire

Archived