What's your favourite private tracker?

psyko666

Best/favorite private tracker  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite/best tracker ?

• TorrentLeech
    • IPTorrents
    • FTN
    • SCC
    • HDBits
    • CN
    • PTM
    • BitmeTV
    • GFT
    • What.cd
    • Waffles.fm
    • RevTT
    • TehConnection
    • Karagarga
    • Other (specify)

• Replies 31
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

demonoid.me

Demonoid is not considered a private tracker ;) (Depends on who you're asking though.)

It's way too 'public' to be 'private', I guess.

@psyko

Glad you took the effort to make a poll :)

I myself don't have the time to operate at a private tracker...

• Administrator

Just to add to it, Demonoid is not private nor public, it's semi private tracker. :)

I don't consider either listed a favourite (have IPT and TL accounts only, but pretty unused). Voted for SCC since I hate this tracker... my country is banned and there's no way to test-drive the lameness inside. A friendly shout-out to all trackers banning whole countries...

As for my favourites, Filelist.ro for speed/content/efficiency and iPLAY.ro for beautiful site design. What.cd for music, although waffles is almost as good, but in a different way. Audio/gfxnews are great sources of media content if you need this stuff.

@shought: c'mon... what's so time consuming. Same as TPB. You search, you download, you upload. A 1.05 ratio usually is needed for rank promotion although why would you need it.

PS: Saw What.cd has just one vote. Deleted SCC ironical vote to join jalaffa on the What.cd front :P

LeetPirate

I got banned from atleast 3 of those, lol. Got banned from torrent leech twice, lmao. So I resort to demonoid.

karachidude

I got banned from atleast 3 of those, lol. Got banned from torrent leech twice, lmao. So I resort to demonoid.

ur accounts still active at scc :P

karachidude

What's your favorite/best private tracker?

there are a lot of trackers operating these days,in hundreds really,it would be nice if u would add a "others/please specify by posting" option,along with the ones u have listed :)

I mostly use preto.me, it's most friendly for people like me with slow upload speed.

Cheers ;)

karachidude

@shought: c'mon... what's so time consuming. Same as TPB. You search, you download, you upload. A 1.05 ratio usually is needed for rank promotion although why would you need it.

true :D

and there are lot of very good ratioless sites around too,download,seed for a day or two and ur good :D

Leet must be a lazy uploader :P

Poll updated with a few other popular choices.

LeetPirate

Man I try to upload, but those guys never want to take from me, lol. I have no problem uploading to demonoid or any public tracker but somehow on those private trackers no matter how long I leave stuff to seed it hardly uploads anything. Eventually they send me an email saying what amounts to "if I donate this amount of money they can adjust my ratio". I find those private trackers to be a load of bs just trying to exploit people into giving them money. There is nothing blocking or stopping me from seeding other than the private tracker itself not allowing me to seed. I find everything I want on public or demonoid and my favourite music I buy the cd so I don't need to worry about the quality of rips on those. :D

@karachidude: thanks for reminding me dude, I didn't think that would still be active, lol. Password resetted, I logged in. I'll try to get some uploads going sometime. :D

Nah, they don't do such stuff (hamper seeding to ask for money in the end). You seed older stuff that's probably well seeded already and lots of seedboxes. Hard to compete with those. Ratio needs to be built when you face such trackers... download some freeleech stuff when it's released (if trackers have it) or preseed some... there are other tricks too.

There are some trackers ratio-free as it was mentioned, but you must keep it seeding for a specified number of hours anyway.

karachidude

I sometimes download on Demonoid.

May I ask you a TL invitation please ?

Have a nice day !

no u may not,this is not a giveaway thread by any means

karachidude

by the way,i voted for TL,its a terrific full package in terms of content,speeds,retention awesome,closely followed by ipt in my opinion :D

Maxhedroom

GFT and MMA Tracker are my favs with FTN as a close second. ^_^

• 1 month later...

I don't have a favorite, I use several. SCC, SBT, BTN, TC, HDB, Waffles - My "Favorites"

They all have their own specific purpose.

• 1 month later...

Archived