Bush crashes bike into Cop

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

George Bush said it was time he grew up after cycling into a policeman - on his 59th birthday. The US president's latest mishap came on his mountain bike outside the G8 venue.

Mr Bush, left with cuts to an arm and hand, showed off grazed fingers to reporters and grinned: "It goes to show I should act my age."

The officer had a check-up and returned to duty at the Gleneagles Hotel after Wednesday's accident.

Mr Bush compared his slip to US Tour de France competitor David Zabriskie who crashed in the final moments of Tuesday's stage but admitted "he's a better rider".The president blamed a rigorous work-out and the damp conditions as he appeared at an early press call with Tony Blair.

He said: "When you ride a mountain bike, sometimes you fall, otherwise you are not riding hard. The pavement was slick and the bike came off underneath me." His concern, he said, was for the Strathclyde officer adding: "I talked to him. He is doing fine."

In May last year Mr Bush crashed his bike on his ranch. In 2002, he famously fainted and toppled off his sofa in the White House when he choked on a pretzel and in June 2003, he fell off a scooter at his estate in Maine.

Source - Mirror.co.uk

:usama:

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bush Bush Bush.....

He is biking wen his soldiers are not having a very good time on certain parts of the world....

Guest justice4all
Bush Bush Bush.....

He is biking wen his soldiers are not having a very good time on certain parts of the world....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He always seems to have alot of free time. :angry:

Only Bush :angry: and he should cycling into other member of G8.

I saw farhiet 9/11 and saw/heard how much free time/vacations he had before 9/11

Archived