Problem downloading

Ambrocious

When I click on the patch file for almost everything, it always stalls out and says "This page cannot be displayed", and then when I go to try again, it tells me that I ALREADY downloaded this file and now I must wait 45 minites just to get the file that I never had in the first place.

Can anyone help me out here?

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try increasing the cache in firefox. tools,options,advanced,cache. default reading is 50.i increased mine to 500 and haven't had the problem since

• Administrator

What happens is the server accepts the file transfer request... logs it to a database and then attempts to send you the file.

If for some reason you press "cancel" or something like a pop-up blocker stops this, it causes the error "please wait".

I'd reccomend you run something like CCleaner, disable all ad/ popup blockers and then try again.

What happens is the server accepts the file transfer request... logs it to a database and then attempts to send you the file.

If for some reason you press "cancel" or something like a pop-up blocker stops this, it causes the error "please wait".

I'd reccomend you run something like CCleaner, disable all ad/ popup blockers and then try again.

he must be a comcast user

No, it started working after a few hours and no, Im not a comcast user, Im a Bresnan user.

Archived