Play Angry Birds Online + Unlock All Levels

zeon22

unlock-angrybirds.png

How can you unlock all levels in Angry Birds, the popular game on mobile devices which can now also be played online in any web browser. Now the fun doubles, as there is a way to unlock all levels, without completing them!

To play Angry Birds online now, just visit chrome.angrybirds.com. Now this hack will unlock all levels in Angry Birds. Sometimes one may think that this level is so hard and very difficult to complete, so now those difficult levels can be skipped. This small javascript trick will unlock all levels, and thus, you can select any level and play it.

Unlock All Levels in Angry Birds

Start the game and once its fully loaded, just paste this javascript code in the address bar and press Enter.

javascript: var i = 0; while (i<=69) { localStorage.setItem('level_star_'+i,'3'); i++; } window.location.reload();

and all levels are unlocked….

In case, you want all levels to be locked again (and feel like you are cheating!), then use this code:

javascript: var i = 0; while (i<=69) { localStorage.setItem('level_star_'+i,'-1'); i++; } window.location.reload();

This is really a clever trick for those who just want to play the special Chrome only levels. Have fun. :P

• Replies 17
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Staff Note: Moved to Guides and Tuts. Think I'd be better here.

Thanks. Special levels are not Chrome only. :)

Hitman6267

Thanks. Special levels are not Chrome only. :)

I think they added new levels for this release that are being referred to as "chrome levels" in reference to the browser.

Kevin Warwick

Angry birds is really an addicting game. I have it on my iPod Touch, iPad and in my Nokia cellphone. Everywhere I go, I play angry birds. Even in the plane... attendants told me not to use cellphones. But I am so hard headed. I am just gaming. haha . But I often play Angry Birds Online here instead of Chrome because Chrome is very low to load

themightyone

Dont think that the level unlocking is really worth the effort with cheats. Angry Birds is already a game to easy to beat, the addictive component is what keeps people playing it.

Angry birds on nintendo ds download?

Not yet released, they are working on it. They first announced it later last year, im also waiting for the angry birds for ps3.

The best i know for this guide with the entire video collection of angry birds walkthrough is this one - angrybirdsonline

thanks for the info

• 3 months later...

how do i get that?

firefox

1. install add-on

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

2.install scripts

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/110340

3.done

chrome

1.just install scripts

• 4 weeks later...

done in chrome. but decided to play the game as it is. co crack or hack, biggrin.gif

get full version of angry bird rio gold 2012 -_-

Archived