Babylon 9 Pro Free 1 year License

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Babylon 9 Pro Free 1 year License

05500233088988234519.jpg

Do you work with multiple languages and need a good translation software, then Babylon 9 is the perfect desktop translation solution for you.

Babylon Formed in 1997 is one of the oldest and famous translation software used by millions of users in more than 200 countries.The software delivers results from over 2,000 Dictionary Titles and can translate 75 languages from your desktop.

03547977155111735415.png

It incorporates with latest Wikipedia database: you can of access to Wikipedia results in 25 languages as you work and The spell check engine even works on blogs, Gmail, Facebook and Hotmail.

Babylon 9 maintains the lead with more languages, full web page and document translation and seamless integration with Microsoft Office speller.

Babylon 9 brings the following new features and enhancements: Babylon Live Translation Community, Spelling and Proofreading, Human Voice, More Languages, More Sources, Full web page and document translation, seamless integration with Microsoft Office speller, easier access to dictionaries and encyclopedias and much more.

Babylon 9 key Features :

Simple One-Click Translation in any Application

Available in over 75 Languages

Live Translation Community

Spelling and Proofreading

Over 2,000 Dictionary Titles

Wikipedia @ a click in over 25 languages

Integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Office Spellers

Web Page and Document translation

World time zones, currencies and units conversion

Babylon 9 Free 1 year License :

First I have to mention this is not a new promo, today I was checking a post by Kurtumi on forum where he mentioned the Babylon 9 License code and didn’t provide any source.

So I thought to check a softwareload promo for Babylon v8 which was posted on Techno360 on November 2009. In that post I noticed I posted a screen shot without masking the license code and this same license code mentioned by Kurtumi. I installed Babylon 9 & used the license code, surprisingly it is working. So follow below steps to get Babylon 9 for free.

• Install it, run Bablyon from Windows 7 jumplist and Click on “Menu–>License” and enter below license code

License Code : Site:

http://tinypaste.com/

Sharecode: 26c66 [?]

61905427505125115221.png

48088849740671319308.png

Source : techno360

• Replies 3
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is the same serial as the one posted on the frontpage and brought to Nsane by Trap two months ago!

madeinheaven

It is the same serial as the one posted on the frontpage and brought to Nsane by Trap two months ago!

Oh sorry i have not notice that.

Thus hardly news. Topic closed.

Archived