Hi

Guest babbypeaches

Guest babbypeaches

My real name is Kelly, I am currently a college student going into Computer Technology as a Computer Tech. I am willing to learn new software, and learn different things with computers. I have previously built four computers, added my own Operating System of my choice, and have worked with computers starting out with IBM, Apple, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows Milleneume, Windows XP that branches off to Windows Home Edition XP, Windows Media edition XP, Windows XP Professional, I have also worked with Windows Vista and the ones here that I have worked with on Vista are Home, Business, and Ultimate Edition. With Windows 7 I have worked with Windows Home, Windows Professional, and Windows Ultimate Edition. I have also used service packs for Xp, Windows Vista, and for Windows 7. I know with Windows XP it was far stable more then Windows Vista, and XP will be absulute where we can not get anymore updates with it. The same with Windows Vista soon enough. Windows 8 I heard will be coming out soon to put Vista under. Most Operating systems are just worth you taking and building your own computer instead of getting one that you may buy. If there is any other information that you may need about me please ask.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grouchysmurf

nsanewelcome-1.gif

wow. I started with pong and graduated to commodor.

How times have changed. :rolleyes:

:hi: Kelly :welcome: to Nasneforums & enjoY!

majithia23

welcome to the nsane , kelly .. :)

Archived