F-16 Multirole Fighter

LoKz

;) I still play it sometimes... So who played this game... or plays it still? It is a pretty old simulator but it was cool it also had the Mig-29 Fulcrum i still have does CD's :) and some players could fly with the F-22 Raptor too... :) i also have that CD and you can make ur own skins i did that skins meaning own air plane like if u wanted to fly a russian SU-27 i did a cuple but u had to use HEX Editor and stuff real easy. This is also an Oline game with other players ;) There is also another game called Falcon 4.0 simaler to this game real cool real realestic ohh man most of the buttons in side cockpit you can use like a real plane but yeah...

f16multiroleml0.jpg

screen1kp3.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D I still play it sometimes... So who played this game... or plays it still? It is a pretty old simulator but it was cool it also had the Mig-29 Fulcrum i still have does CD's :) and some players could fly with the F-22 Raptor too... :) i also have that CD and you can make ur own skins i did that skins meaning own air plane like if u wanted to fly a russian SU-27 i did a cuple but u had to use HEX Editor and stuff real easy. This is also an Oline game with other players :) There is also another game called Falcon 4.0 simaler to this game real cool real realestic ohh man most of the buttons in side cockpit you can use like a real plane but yeah...

f16multiroleml0.jpg

screen1kp3.jpg

you really need to do newsgroups. then go to the game ones that are for older rips. that wil able you to have unlimited games for your older pc

Ohh yeah... i might but not now dont have enough money and mom is saing no lol

if you have cable broad band or dsl you have free access to newsgroups. even phone company dialup gives you free access to them.

• 4 months later...

Did anyone manage to download this game? I still have my original disk but I can't seem to find the serial anywhere. Wanted to relive the good old days!

a good game. an old favorite.i used to njoy it for many hours.cannot even find the cd now.

Here is a link to a torrent site witch has it F-1Multirole Fighter ;) ps: i haven't tested it yet because i i have the CD and i have some rapidshare and megaupload links....

thanks a lot L.i know i will njoy it.

link is no good but thanks for the pm.

Archived