What do you drive?

elohelomg

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sl@pSh0ck™
yrCZv.jpg

@nivrid05: :lol: What's your route? Maybe you can give me a ride sometime?

Here's mine to compliment yours.

4tPSo.jpg

10s93k3.png

I don't mess around in real, messy hardware, I only like virtual, okay?

I agree.. the only last real driving I did was in GT4.. besides that the only thing I drive is a pair of shoes... or my legs... you get the point..

the only thing I drive is a pair of shoes... or my legs...

Me too ! Do I have to post here a picture of my legs and shoes ? :lol:

I actually could list some of my old rides.. and have a picture of my last car .. ( which no longer is in existence.. ) BUT we don't want to get started on what I would like to drive.. nor where.. Real Driving is an artform...

ErnkP.jpg

My first car and still on the L plates for the time being but, its my baby :) with a decent audio system in it. And NO I'm not a Boy racer or chav before any flaming starts :P

That's a beautiful neighbourhood.

Cheers Toyo :) you would love to see the rest of it then :P there's a lot more to my road

Edited the numbers out of the photo, you never know when it might come handy ;)

Edited the numbers out of the photo, you never know when it might come handy ;)

Cheers for that. Along with all the other cars :)

I ran across this on a car forum.. Some odd specs.. This car is basically a single/half limo.. not really that large.. supposedly has 8" thick armor.. 5" thick ballistic glass.. weighs about 18,000 lbs steels tires inside kevlar and steel protected tires.. Able to withstand firefights, bombs, chemical warfare and is able to act as a global office... all speculation.. of course as all of it is classified...

Supposedly the car was one of the spares and carried personnel.. while the Pres took another route.. but shocking the way.. 'The Beast' -affectionately referred to as Cadillac One... just lays down.. front wheels being the most comical part... LOL.. and bounces.. where are the hydraulics when you need them..

EDIT: Correction.. The car is not 'The Beast - Cadillac One' but rather one of the previous Cadillacs ... The Beast is inherently different from the rest.. noticeable.. so simply a stuck limo.. :)

Updated the video with the one I watched originally.. a little bit long if you ask me.. but a better angle..

Archived