Download MP3 to a mobile phone

Valette

Hi, it's been a long time since my last visit here, now i come back with a problem, my ex-girlfriend wants to download mp3 files to her mobile phone, i already told her to download it from beemp3, mp3raid and lots of other websites, but she says it's too hard to download from there. I want to know if there's a website easy enough to use or even a P2P software for mobile maybe (?), so that dumb bitch can download her stuff and leave me in peace. Any suggestions?

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teach her to use torrents. I managed to do that to quite a few girls. Don't forget to tell her that this is ILLEGAL, so she won't cry at your door if police comes knocking. Invite her to a good private tracker and help her along the way, don't leave her to be banned. Be patient and explain everything. It will take a while, but she is also a human, like you, and will get it.

Or not :)

Teach her to use torrents. I managed to do that to quite a few girls. Don't forget to tell her that this is ILLEGAL, so she won't cry at your door if police comes knocking. Invite her to a good private tracker and help her along the way, don't leave her to be banned. Be patient and explain everything. It will take a while, but she is also a human, like you, and will get it.

Or not :)

Lol, so true toyo :)

The problem is she doesn't have a PC at the moment, it has to be something directly from her mobile phone.

I don't think P2P is developed on mobile devices too much, especially because of the prohibitive data plans. Who wants to pay more money when s/he can download the same stuff free. I'm sure that she still uses computers. Girls pretty much want songs, not albums. You could be a nice person and download/email what she wants, think how much she'll pay for the phone if she'll download too much songs or whatever.

Or you could try installing SymTorrent or Symella but these are for Nokias. Pretty sure there is other stuff available, but honestly, I wouldn't try it (yet). P2P needs time to mature on mobile platforms, and that needs cheap, uncapped Internet.

For Android here.

I don't think P2P is developed on mobile devices too much, especially because of the prohibitive data plans. Who wants to pay more money when s/he can download the same stuff free. I'm sure that she still uses computers. Girls pretty much want songs, not albums. You could be a nice person and download/email what she wants, think how much she'll pay for the phone if she'll download too much songs or whatever.

Or you could try installing SymTorrent or Symella but these are for Nokias. Pretty sure there is other stuff available, but honestly, I wouldn't try it (yet). P2P needs time to mature on mobile platforms, and that needs cheap, uncapped Internet.

For Android here.

I already tried e-mailing her songs but she says she cannot find them in my e-mails. She uses a Nokia X2 and i also use a Nokia N95 so i might test those P2P. Btw, can you suggest me a mobile mail program?

Sorry, I have no idea. I use a pretty old Nokia that serves only as a (not smart) phone. So no fancy stuff. Everything I told you is from information on Google/experience.

hope i got it right, she knows how to transfer the mp3 to the phone, but she doesnt know a good place to get the songs?, Id try isohunt if you want it for free,.

Archived