Delta Force Land Warrior

LoKz

Hello there who plays Delta Force Land Warrior.. well i do on online multiplayer its cool real fun well just wanted to know who else plays DFLW :) cus i do lol :)

screen007zz0.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That game is OLD. I don't mean fairly old, I mean OLD!

DF1 was near enough the first game I started to play online... followed on by DF:LW, DF: Task Force Dagger and so forth. Battlefield 1942 came out and everyone started playing that... then Call Of Duty... then the expansion. Where have you been hiding??? HAHA :)

Let me know when you get around to playing Call Of Duty. I'll probably be 80 by then, and my reflexes won't be what they used to be! :)

That game is OLD. I don't mean fairly old, I mean OLD!

DF1 was near enough the first game I started to play online... followed on by DF:LW, DF: Task Force Dagger and so forth. Battlefield 1942 came out and everyone started playing that... then Call Of Duty... then the expansion. Where have you been hiding??? HAHA :)

Let me know when you get around to playing Call Of Duty. I'll probably be 80 by then, and my reflexes won't be what they used to be! ;)

lol funny but mean :)

maybe older computer so thats all that play-a-ble

Nah, don't get me wrong... the game is good. I still miss some of those maps I used to play with friends online.

DF1 maps were the best through. Pure darkness. Rope bridges in a jungle. Sniping. Brings back memories.

LoL Samurai yeah it is pretty old... but my computer cant handle so much like battlefield omg... i want to play that game too i seen fraps that people have made about that game it looks cool man... :) and DNM is you ever see me say hello lol :)

• 1 month later...

heck ... is this the FIRST DF ever? If so I just might play it if I could set my hands on it ... I remember I was good at slitting throats at the time :rolleyes:

Archived