• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care

• Replies 16
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... You Cant really hate a country but you can hate the people in it or government that it instates. XD

Dont Care, Doesnt Matter.

The country has not effected me yet directly. (in a bad way)

On the contrary I being in the support industry owe my bread an butter to the country.

But I dont agree on most of the American policies... especially their foriegn policies.

I guess the foriegn policies are the only reason for ppl outside to feel that way.

I dont see any reason why any one should complain if they were happy helping their own ppl in their own country.

Anteus Posted Oct 15 2007, 08:50 AM

Well I don't hate the US but I don't like that Bush guy...

Wheelie4 Posted Oct 15 2007, 10:37 AM

I don't hate the US, just don't care for the Bush administration.

lol same meaning two different phrases i saw that coming though.

On the other hand, No one should be scared to subject their views because this is the interwebs be a gangsta. No one will hate you for it, they may try to persuade you but should never try to deprive your opion. I think that Disliking a country or w/e is okay. Sometimes you see things that other may not or take things differently then others. Really all things can be liked or disliked depends on which side your on, normally it goes with who you have trusted the longest. I really have nothing to hate or dislike about america. Some times things my leave a sour taste but in time you may see the reasoning for it. All ideas are a good ideas and they all have their flaws.

Bolt_Gundam510

i would perfer to live in Japan my self, if you go in there no one will bearly be able to find you. it's one of the best countrys to hid in and not be found depending if you don't stick out like a sore thumb though heh heh.

i would perfer to live in Japan my self, if you go in there no one will bearly be able to find you. it's one of the best countrys to hid in and not be found depending if you don't stick out like a sore thumb though heh heh.

dont u stick out if your not oriental?

• 4 weeks later...

:D I don't hate the u.s in any way shape or form but i despise your government just as much as i despise my own,i could go into a rant about them but i don't think I'd have anything to say that hasn't been said before... :D

dont u stick out if your not oriental?

:D I think being Caucasian myself i'd stand out like the proverbial sore thumb,unless i walked around like this :D

• 10 months later...

Well i hate US from the bottom of my heart as i think "The Business of America is to do Bossiness & Business" also they are always poking their nose around other countries and i am pretty glad its economy has gone to hell.

• 1 year later...

Well... You Cant really hate a country but you can hate the people in it or government that it instates. XD

That's true. Personally I hate the American government and their actions.

Archived