chavez

dock98

Verified with SNOPES

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $2.82 PER GALLON, NO CUSTOMERS, HOWEVER ACROSS THE STREET

FUEL WAS SELLING FOR $2.85 PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL.

Have you noticed how the CITGO signs have disappeared in the past 7-8 months? Very clever move by Chavez.But guess what CITGO IS CHANGING ITS NAME...this is serious Americans...make sure you read.

NEWS FLASH:

Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in Venezuela, to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the Americas.

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms.He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings.HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM "CITGO-CHAVEZ", HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: "PETRO EXPRESS" DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!! "PETRO EXPRESS" IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY "CHAVEZ." KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.BOYCOTT

"CITGO" AND "PETRO EXPRESS"

• Replies 10
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HHMMMM..... interesting. Can you post where you got the information from, or where the original article from plz i wanna read more about it

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms.He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

Do u know that for fact ? Did he tell u his master plan.

More ppl see this more ppl are against Chevaz.

I have no idea how does it matter if has long range missiles or not.

Does one think that one fine day he will get an idea to invade free countries ?

Shouldnt Iran, Cuba, Venezuala be more afraid of countries with nukes?

I have no idea how one can say things like the quote above. One should consider him a Devil then. I guess that the only thing left.

Lets all make a war on Iran, Cuba, Venezuala, North Korea. allthe evil is gone from earth. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Sad to hear news like these. :think:

Lets all make a war on Iran, Cuba, Venezuala, North Korea. allthe evil is gone from earth. Everyone lives happily ever after.

its kind of funny that those leaders from those 4 so called nations can come here to the usa and preach hate. these countries are equal to evil of hilter. the world will deal with them later sadly. funny though if miss clinton wins she is going to attack at least one of them. she is one of the biggest hawks ever. people forget the clintons sent the military to more places then any other president ever. dont forget about pre emp attack on serbia. funny how if a democrat president does it the media is pro war.

i have no doubt we will be at war in south america later on. oh well. cant wait for the flood of refugies going north to mexico to start :think:

The sad thing is it will not end there.. there will be more Evil/Rouge countries and more wars...

I guesss its in our genes...

The sad thing is it will not end there.. there will be more Evil/Rouge countries and more wars...

I guesss its in our genes...

yeap. just like the end of world war 1 was the seeds of world war 2

to some extent wars mean evolution. but the death and suffering of so many... evolving can be done other ways too. and if americans are preocupied with the weapons other countries get, they should give an example of their own and begin disarming,,, very quick,,, this is a very sad thing to do: other country gets some missiles, lets go and attack the shit outta them. the money spend on military stuff should all go to help africa and other very poor places. im even sad that im giving my opinion in this matter, how can u ask a voting american to recognize the downward path his country's politics is sending us all in? also i dont want to hurt any feelings, but almost any thing that i see happening in global politics happens to be in the same note. some of us are victims, others are predators. time and time again the victims try an evolutionary leap, and the predators quicly try to stop this. they had to feed on something, dont they? toyo out...

I'm guessing this is just a propaganda article. I cant find anything exactly like what he said but on other forums i have found people have tried to start the citgo Boycott. I really could find an article about this either just forum threads.

If he is using his money to supply "rebel groups" how do we know that those groups are not trying to stop their corrupted government. Normally rebel groups rise up against their own government not other States because they would be called terrorists then. And how the hell did you connect the fact that Iranians are working in his oil refineries to him making long range missiles for them and if they are not built yet how do you know what they are aimed at.

"No cause is left but the most ancient of all, the one, in fact, that from the beginning of our history has determined the very existence of politics, the cause of freedom versus tyranny." -Hannah Arendt

whttp://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=chavez&getit=Go&sp-a=00062d45-sp00000000&sp-advanced=1&sp-p=all&sp-w-control=1&sp-w=alike&sp-date-range=-1&sp-x=any&sp-c=100&sp-m=1&sp-s=0

I'm not sure if that is a good article to believe considering the first words are Urban Legend. Although that article has sources from New York times, Miami times and Los Angeles Times.

Archived