Opera v9.5 build 9594 Alpha

toyo

Opera.pngThe most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bigjohn, if noone would use it and report bugs, it'd be a buggy final. And also, many people don't think its *that* buggy at all (me included)

When you say this version sucks you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Every standard thing works as usual, and I have no problems with anything what so ever.

EDIT: Sort of thought it was half of another tread :wacko:

as a matter of fact, i advise any1 to take a look at the known issues b4 downloading. 4 example, this version crashes everytime u click a bookmark on the personal bar :think: so now i drag them onto the page :D small things 2 do 4 a Opera lover :P

Yeah, these alpha builds are pretty unstable. If you use the sidebar, don't use these alpha builds just yet (there's a few bugs with it).

Archived