Download and Activate Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 [Free 1 Year Genuine License Reg Key]

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Download and Activate Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 [Free 1 Year Genuine License Reg Key]

95488076321012407215.jpg

The popular Kaspersky Security Suite CBE has recently been updated to version 11 based on 2011 Kaspersky engine and released by ComputerBild on issue 11/2011. If you haven’t heard of Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11, it is actually equivalent to the current Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, except renamed specially for ComputerBild’s release. Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 has everything that you need to stay safe and secure while you’re surfing the web. It provides constant protection for you and your family – whether you work, bank, shop or play online.

Other than the name change, the program’s interface is in German but fortunately that can be easily changed by editing the registry and using the Shift+F12 hotkey to temporarily switch the interface to English. Another thing is you have to re-activate the software by requesting the new license key from ComputerBild every 3 months. It’s troublesome for some users but definitely worth it for others because it is free (normally cost $59.95 for 1PC 1Year) and your computer is protected by the latest Kaspersky 2011 engine.

Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11

Anyone is able to register an account in ComputerBild’s website to request for the license key but the Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 installer can only be obtained from the promo disc. Thanks to Philipp from ccpowered, now we all get to use one of the best security software because he uploaded the installer to his website and left a comment on my previous Kaspersky CBE article.

Here is how you can get your free Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 activation license code first.

1. Go to this page Download and Activate Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11

2. If you have previously registered a ComputerBild account, then go ahead and login. If not click the Zur Registrierung link to sign up for one.

69380164486041594950.png

47036649347124388361.png

56540694462290343617.png

3. Once you’re logged in, check the first option and click the button.

46463799590761312872.png

4. Check the email address that you’ve used to register the ComputerBild’s account. You should receive an email from COMPUTER BILD-Siche?rheits-Cent?er with the subject “Ihr Lizenzschlüssel für Kaspersky Security Suite CBE?”. Note down the license key that is on the body of the email.

67348909046817036363.png

Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 Activation Code :

Note : Every one register look like getting same code therefore i will share the code with you

Site: http://tinypaste.com/

Sharecode: 957ce0 [?]

5. Download Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 installer from the links below. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 to HotFile, MediaFire, FileSonic, FileServe, RapidShare and FileFactory WITH premium direct downloads. Meaning you can immediately start downloading like a premium user except you don’t need to be one because I am sharing my available premium traffic with you. If it runs out of premium traffic, please try another host or simply use the regular download.

6. Run the downloaded installer. First click Weiter button, followed by Akzeptieren and Installieren. Now you will come to a part where you have to activate the software. Type in the code that you got from step 4 and click the Weiter button. Once activated, click Weiter and finally Beenden. Now the latest Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 is installed and activated. Here is how you can change the interface language temporarily to English.

7. Run Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 and on the top right corner, click on Einstellungen.

8. After installing the software, run Kaspersky CBE 11 and on Main interface click “Einstellungen”a wheel like icon, then click on “Gift box” like icon as shown in below image

99423994028071656761.png

9. Now click on “Selbstschutz”, then Un-select “Selbstschutz aktiveren, this step will disable self defense of the security suite.

41153400116997887997.png

10. Now click Windows key + R, then enter regedit and click Enter button.

89412485897262675665.png

11. Next in the Registry Editor go to the following path

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP11\environment\

or,

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP11\environment (for 64-bit OS)

42497697060123792644.png

12. Now double click “SkinSwitchDisabled” and change the value to from 1 to 0 (zero)

13. Now Run Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11, then click SHIFT+F12 and you will see the German interface will be change to English, click “Fix” button for updates.

20199333794943616376.png

Open Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11, simultaneously press SHIFT+F12 and you will notice that the interface will switch to English. Do note that this change is only temporarily. Once you restart your computer or the software, the interface will be reverted back to German but you can of course change it back to English again by using the hotkey.

Note :

*Unlike Previous CBE version, the registry hack will not permanently turn the German interface to English

*After a restart the interface will return to German languauge and once again you need to click SHIFT+F12

*Computer build will only provide a 84 days or 3 months valid key which will not work on normal KIS 2011

*Once after or before completion of License period, you need to request key by following the link in step 3

Permanently Change Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 from German to English Without License Error Problem [Free 1 Year Genuine License Reg Key]

Two years ago Kaspersky China gave out 50,000 6 months Kaspersky Antivirus license for free and there is a limitation that the license key can only be used to activate the chinese version of KAV. No problem on that because I managed to figure out how to bypass that limitation by first disabling the self-protection and modify both the language folder and also the registry. It works but when Kaspersky found out, they implemented stronger protection against changing of language for the GUI and even the Shift+F12 on later versions. They did not remove the feature but instead they made a stronger protection for it.

In Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11, the default language is in German and if you change the SkinSwitchDisabled registry key to enable the Shift+F12 which I’ve advised on my previous post, you will definitely get the License: error! problem.

52776666033588121722.png

Clicking on that will open up License management window telling you that “The application should be reinstalled

37427768098111014994.png

Trying to reactivate with the same key will only tell you that “This license is already in use“. At first I didn’t want to waste any more time on researching whether it is still possible to change the language from German to English but after reading a comment by whatthe that some Koreans managed to do it, I’ve decided to give it another try and am glad that I managed to do it again.

I noticed that changing any of the language files or registry value will instantly cause the license error problem. The first thought that came to my mind was Kaspersky probably maintains a list of MD5 hashes to make sure that the files are not modified and once they are changed it will ask to reinstall the application. Having the same MD5 hashes on two different files is possible but it’s not easy and there are limitations so that is out of the question. I failed to find the list of MD5 hashes so I had to think of another way.

Looking at file name Kaspersky_CBE11.msi suddenly struck me that I should try editing the MSI file to see what is in there. As far as I know, there is a free tool by Microsoft called ORCA which can be used to edit the MSI file but I prefer to use InstEd instead. After spending an hour playing around Kaspersky_CBE11.msi’s database table with InstEd, I finally discovered how to permanently switch the language for Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 from German to English without getting the license error or asking you to reinstall the application. Instead of just uploading the modified Kaspersky_CBE11.msi, I personally think that teaching you all how to do it would be more beneficial.

2. Right click on Kaspersky_CBE11.msi and select InstEd It! which will open Kaspersky_CBE11.msi with InstEd.

3. At the Tables tab, click on Registry.

4. You will need to change from de-DE-xcbild to en at Value column for Localization, LocalizationList and Ins_Localization names. One easy way to do it is to sort according to Value by clicking at the Value once. Then press CTRL+F to bring up the Find box and type de-DE-xcbild followed by clicking on the Find Next button. You should see all 3 names (Localization, LocalizationList, Ins_Localization) together.

81965234303307752143.png

5. When you have finished changing from de-DE-xcbild to en for Localization, LocalizationList and Ins_Localization, click on the File at menubar and select Save.

6. Now run the Kaspersky_CBE11.msi to install Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 and activate it with the key that you got from ComputerBild. The installation will still be in German but once it reaches the activation part, everything is in English from there on.

86452723978241249678.png

If Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 is already installed, all you have to do is uninstall it and then reinstall using the modified Kaspersky_CBE11.msi. Do note that the Sidebar Kaspersky Gadget won’t be showing correctly after changing to English interface but I don’t think it is important because they are only shortcuts and eats up unnecessary memory

Source: raymond.cc

• Replies 14
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

some time i was here at nsane and it was great, now its time that i start helping this community not just to serch/read/download and ask for help!

ok... let me add something that i figure out (i dont know if i figure it first but let me share)

if u have like me 64 bit Windows 7 then location HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP11\environment\ is incorrect!

real location is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP11\environment\ and then SkinSwitchDisabled 0

then i go to (in my case) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11\Skin\loc

in there (just like in registry ) i found de-DE-xcbild & en & de then i create backup of all 3 folders then i rename folder de with en and aten with de and de-DE-xcbild and i saved IT!

After i refrest Shift + F12 it was english, after i return Shift +F5 it was english !

So as i figure it i out that was only 1 way, i think another way was to change values of Localization , Loclization Auto and Ins_Localization , or just to play with that 3 values and figure it out which i need/dont need to change .....since way i did it worked ... i will let u to, if u want, try that way.

I also restarted windows and it was still english.

Thank you very much adding this great news. I would not notice that difference cause i have legit KIS 2011 keys therefore i didn't install CBE 11 (same as KIS 2011)

Maxhedroom

"rename folder de with en and aten with de and de-DE-xcbild"

What is 'aten' supposed to be?

"rename folder de with en and aten with de and de-DE-xcbild"

What is 'aten' supposed to be?

its mistype :P

thing is that Kaspersky SS CBE 11 supports ONLY basic english, i notice that when i tried to change registry values of Localization, ins_Localization and few more...

thing is that "en" folder in Kaspersky CBE 11 is not same as "de-DE-xcbild" folder, some files in en are missing and even when u disable DisableSwitchSkins while it works on english, some notes/messages would popup on de

becouse its "special edition only for german speaking loc" so if u try to edit registry and change some localization values to "en" some files would miss and then u would get error that Kaspersky need's to reinstall!

Also if u try rename basic en with de-DE-xcbild u will get that same error (becouse when kaspersky self-def check folder de-DE-xcbild(actualy BASIC en folder) it will notice that some files are missing)!

So what u need is Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Skin (on language u want and is avalible) and delete CBE Skin and replace with KIS2011 Skin and folder name "en" rename with "de-DE-xcbild" -ofc while u do that u need to disable self-def...

I manage to find video that describe all process :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOJv2TqDOQ

mate can please give me the promotion page I need please much appreciated.

Edit :

I saw the link now sorry and thanks :P

mate can please give me the promotion page I need please much appreciated.

Everything you need is in the first post. Please read the thread carefully.

madeinheaven
Topic has been updated new image and information added (12.02.2011)

madeinheaven

Can i use skin for change language?

I think if you have Internet Security 11.0.2.556 Skin you can use it.

madeinheaven
If you are having problem changing default language from German to English or having license problem please read the second part of Topic:

Permanently Change Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 from German to English Without License Error Problem [Free 1 Year Genuine License Reg Key]

madeinheaven

How to Use Free Activation Code from Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011

1_Download latest version of setup installer for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 from

http://www.kaspersky..._security_trial.

2_Download the cbi.dll file extracted from Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?0kb575zm9zpxw3m [?]

You can also install the KSS CBE 11 and retrieve the cbi.dll file yourself from "\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Suite" folder, and then uninstall it.

3_Start the installation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.

88121912813683642664.png

4_Select and the tick the check box for Change installation settings and click Next button.

Click I Agree button.

47061217585876782581.png

5_Click Next button, you can untick the check box if you don't want to join the Kaspersky Security Network.

71859961675454294649.png

6_Click Next button.

38098746481392506489.png

7_Unselect and untick the check box for Protect the installation process (mandatory for the hack to work), and then click Install button.

64803201204862976063.png

8_Let the installation of KIS 2011 initializing and running for a while until the installation wizard shows Copying new files (in the second round of progress as the progress bar should already completed for one round). When the progress bar runs until about the middle stage, click on Cancel button to temporarily stop the installation process.

87914343821850844049.png

9_On Windows Explorer, browse to \Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kasperky Internet Security 2011 folder.

10_Delete the cbi.dll file.

57618684817429179879.png

11_Copy the cbi.dll from Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 into the folder to replace the deleted cbi.dll.

12_When the hack is done, click on No button to continue the installation process.

13_After installation is completed, a Kaspersky Internet Security Configuration Wizard will open. Select radio button of Activate commercial version, and enter the activation serial code received for Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11, and click Next.

15133716131012121798.png

14_Activation should complete successfully, with license type as commercial which valid for 3 computers (yes, you can install on 2 more computers). Note that the 3 months subscription period is not counted from when the activation been done. Instead, the license key from the free KSS CBE 11 offer has a fixed expiration date which is the same for everyone. You have to go back the Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 link above in order to request for a new activation code after expiry date to renew and reactivate the software. Click Next to continue.

46778763915359295426.png

15_Click Finish button to start running Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, fully licensed and fully activated for free.

90863786071754088823.png

Note that the hack which involves disabling of Self Defense and modify SkinSwitchDisabled and Localization registry key value data to enable Shift + F12 to change language no longer works, as the Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 with user interface language other than German will either return license error or request for reinstallation of the program to fix serious issue.

23107326403986953127.png

Screenshot of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 activated with free serial key code from Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11.

Archived