OpenSUSE 10.3

Zeus_Hunt

The openSUSE team is proud to announce the release of openSUSE 10.3. Promoting the use of Linux everywhere, the openSUSE project provides free, easy access to the world’s most usable Linux distribution, openSUSE. openSUSE is released regularly, is stable, secure, contains the latest free and open source software, and comes with several new technologies.

openSUSE 10.3 will be supported with security and other serious updates for a period of 2 years.

This version contains new beautiful green artwork, KDE 3.5.7 and parts of KDE 4, SUSE-polished GNOME 2.20, a GTK version of YaST, a new 1-click-install technology, MP3 support out-of-the-box, new and redesigned YaST modules, compiz and compiz fusion advances, virtualisation improvements, OpenOffice.org 2.3, Xfce 4.4.1, and much more! Read on for details of what is new and available in openSUSE 10.3, and for all the necessary download links.

KDE 3.5.7

kde-desktop_thumb.png

KDE 4.0 Preview

kde4_thumb.png

Gnome 2.2

gnome-desktop_thumb.png

Compiz and Compiz Fusion

expo_thumb.png

shift-switcher_thumb.png

Press Announcement

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tried it because the wife is named susie,however;my dsl provider only supports windows and mac.

i tried it because the wife is named susie,however;my dsl provider only supports windows and mac.

I wish u had a grandson named ubuntoo :P

I wish u had a grandson named ubuntoo :)

i wish i had one name bill gates

I wish u had a grandson named ubuntoo :)

U would have been filthy rich and u would have got out small site closed. :rockon:

U would have been filthy rich and u would have got out small site closed. :think:

if i did not like the site z,i woould not be here for the last 4 years.especially you.

U would have been filthy rich and u would have got out small site closed. :P

if i did not like the site z,i woould not be here for the last 4 years.especially you.

What I meant was u would have been soooo rich that u could buy all the softwares ever listed here. :think:

oh, in that case.most of the software i use is freeware.rarely when its not i only try it and then move on.so i dont really need to buy anything.i just like it here,because we can say what we feel,pretty much and discuss software and politics etc.where else in the internet could i converse with a proud indian guru.

Archived