Winamp 5.5 Build 1640 Final

toyo

Winamp.pngWinamp is an audio player that can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts. It combines extensive functionality with an intuitive interface. Winamp features a playlist editor and a 10-band graphic equalizer with user-definable presets that can automatically load specific files. It also includes Windows Media Technology 4.0 input/output support and the industry-standard Fraunhofer MP3 decoder. This download no longer includes VIS/DSP plug-ins; you can download them separately.

Thanks to Pako Jones for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent. What a great thing to wake up in the morning too.

Just hope they ironed out all the major problems... as my last visit to their forums about 2 weeks back, the list went on, and on... and on.

Excellent. What a great thing to wake up in the morning too.

Just hope they ironed out all the major problems... as my last visit to their forums about 2 weeks back, the list went on, and on... and on.

I've downloaded it early this morning and been using it since then. It crashed on me a few times already. :wacko:

mine's doing ok... no prbl watsoever... :)

I'm having no problems at all just while playing music, but when using more advanced features.

Might be worthy of submitting a bug report to the devs?

Oh and if you have time, can you tell us what exactly you were doing just before it crashed? Might help us all avoid issues.

Might be worthy of submitting a bug report to the devs?

Oh and if you have time, can you tell us what exactly you were doing just before it crashed? Might help us all avoid issues.

I don't remember the details of what I was doing when it crashed, sorry. I'll keep an eye on it for the next time. I think one of the times I was tweaking the preferences and other one I was toying around with the built in web browser.

Archived