Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 Free 1 Year License

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

31189023777043923045.jpg

Trend Micro introduced a Trade Mark Technology called ‘Titanium’ in its Internet security suite series, so the latest version is called Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011.

The speciality of ‘Titanium’ is it’s a cloud technology powered by the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network infrastructure, our cloud security infrastructure that stops threats in cyberspace or “the cloud.” Smart Protection Network monitors the Internet 24/7, worldwide.

So Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Internet Security 2011 uses Cloud-based technology which automatically stops Viruses & Spyware before they reach your computer – it’s a whole new way to protect your PC.

Titanium Internet Security Core Features:

1_Essential Protection: Protect your PC from Viruses & Spyware

2_Surf the Web safely : Stops malicious downloads from websites

3_Real-time Protection :Automatic updates safeguard you against the latest threats

4_Light on Memory: Light on systems resources so your computer runs faster

5_DATA THEFT PREVENTION: Stops Stop protected data from going into web pages, email or instant messaging.

My View:

I tested this on my Netbook for last 2 days, I have to say Titanium is also good for Netbooks because very light & it won’t bog your system. The installation was breeze it just took around 3 minutes to finish the installation and after installation it won’t bother or force you to update the suite.

I don’t know whether this version is for Netbooks because I noticed a separate version called “Titanium Internet Security for Netbooks”, but I installed this promo version on my iBall Netbook, the installer is around 52 MB and occupied around 210 MB HDD space.

My view is Titanium Internet security is fast and easy to use.

How do I get Trend Micro Titanium IS 2011 license for free?

This is a chinese promo, but don’t worry compared to KIS 2011 chinese conversion of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 chinese to English user interface is flawless and easy if you follow below steps, thanks to raymond for workaround.

First download below (promo) installer zip file according to your system architecture.

32Bit (x86): TTi_3.0_MR_32bit_Tencent12.zip

64Bit (x64): TTi_3.0_MR_32-64bit_Tencent12.zip

Now extract the zip files and proceed with the installation process in accordance with below images

94844634776058726487.png

28634769912118752453.png

86061629925843220205.png

3. Right click on the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 tray icon at the notification area and select the last option to terminate the program.

54084920287359195135.png

4. Now go to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\UniClient\UiFrmwrk\ and open UIProfile.cfg file with your text editor such as Notepad.

5. At line 75 and 85 which shows ZH-CN, change both of it to EN-US and save the changes.

04022995991631719431.png

6. Now run Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 shortcut either from desktop or Start Menu. You will notice that the splash screen is now showing in English. Not only that, even all the shortcuts has been magically renamed to English wordings.

31770650419764009013.png

Do note that this is still a trial license but legitimately prolonged for 1 year instead of the normal 30 days.

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elohelomg

Thanks for the share and crisp installation notes

they can attach what ever big name they want (titatium ultra supreme unbelievable awesome smexi trend micro) its still pretty bad a/v

thanks for your detailed information

karachidude

nice share.thanks :)

Archived