Zemana Anti Malware

cruelsister

cruelsister

I've noted something quite interesting the other day. Zemana, the makers of the excellent Zemana Anti Keylogger program, is now offering Zemana anti malware. This program is a rebranded HitMan Pro. The interesting part is that while at the HMP site you can get Build 119, Zemana's version is Build 120. I just got an email from HMP that the 120 version is the latest (which SurfRight isn't currently offering); they ignored my question about the possibility of a Zemana-SurfRight merger.

(Just found out that HMP will go directly to Build 121 with release today or tomorrow)

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another way to have Hitman Pro. I like it in black B) With the amount of giveaways Zemana do maybe get a free license :D You can have this at same time as Hitman, so extra trial if anyone wants it. Can't believe I only just noticed this, Im slacking :lol:

AntiMalwareSmall1.jpg

http://antimalwaredownload.org/

i wont trust it , since its new in market and for sure need some time to get polish :)

Lol :lol: Mr Hitman must think it will add sales. Or they offered a nice price to resell it. There's nothing else added to it by Zemana which is surprising, just a visual change.

Still waiting for the real time HMP :rolleyes:

Archived