UFO mainstream news coverage MASS SIGHTINGS WORLDWIDE what is going on?!

shajt

• Replies 25
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, interesting, thanks for posting it.

Until we see the aliens, I think this belongs in the Entertainment Exchange, but I'm leaving this for DKT to decide :)

Well, at first I wanted to post there, but since all clips are from the mainstream media (FOX, ABC, BBC ...) I thought I should post it here.

Doesn't matter much really, whatever :)

The guy that went on that paranoia crisis was most impressive. Some images again were very impressive... it's like such stuff awakens in you some ancestral fear or something... probably the same thing the humans of old felt when they saw unexplainable stuff at that time.

However I'm so reluctant to believe anything because I know every damn organization with media producing capability is trying to manipulate us... :mellow:

• Administrator

I believe it's better in The Chat Bar. ;)

weird , strange , and interesting , indeed . :mellow:

+1 shajt for sharing ;)

Sl@pSh0ck™

interesting post shajt ... thanks!

Those who want to know what MIGHT be happening should look into something called "Project Bluebeam". There are many different views on project bluebeam but one of the most popular beliefs is that a staged yet VERY ELABORATE UFO sighting (and maybe more) will usher the people into a united world. The aliens (supposedly) will either act aggressive to humanity which will force humanity into a unity (NEW WORLD ORDER...staged by the world power elite by suppressing super technologies) OR in one case, the aliens would come here to supposedly teach us how we aught to live (false savior/antichrist/your input here).

Project BlueBeam ladies and gentlemen....go research. There are MANY different varients on what exactly Project Bluebeam is but one thing for sure, it WAS at one point a government plan that was leaked out "in part". From it's leak, not much else has been discovered about any firm future actions other than the fact that it IS an ace up their sleeves.

I don't disbelieve in aliens, but I am by large VERY skeptical in actual UFO's from other worlds. My grandpa held a Crypto Clearance (military tearm) and he let me and my dad know about some UFO's that our government was "making". Apparently, ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY was unearthed before WWII began which changed the earth forever...watch these two short "dramatized" videos for some seemingly science fiction like explanations that hold LARGE kernals of truth in them:

The videogame "Wolfenstien" holds a kernal of truth in it too, regarding technologies that the Nazis had found and attempted to use. The video game is OF COURSE largely exaggerated in the actually occurrences and actions that the game play displays.

I DO BELIEVE THAT THESE "Dimensional Beings" may be in fact....DEMONS. If you believe in the Bible, go read 2nd Thessalonians 2 (verse 11)...it talks about the "great deception" that may even fool the elect of the world...this might be it...

zFctz.png

Serial Killer

UFO? That's a trick by USA for changing minds. Do Not Believe :sneaky: Be Aware Of Tricky Things B)

@Ambrocious,

Exactly my thoughts , I don't believe aliens from other "worlds" ever visited earth.

I do believe some intelligent race exists out there simply because universe (and other realms) are so vast that it would be stupid to think we are all alone in it.

But they are in that case so far and who knows at what stage , I doubt they even know about us.

NWO is working on this for a very long time, they plan "events" carefully and they don't rush things.

Ultimate goal is to stage alien attack via holograms or other means (by vehicles that look like alien crafts but are actually made on earth) claiming that some alien race is behind it.

9/11 for example was planned for a long time as well and was executed perfectly with military precision.

However, I have to disagree with your statement about demons ("Dimensional Beings") , as I don't believe in angels and demons , religion in general.

I think that we are alone on this planet from the beginning and I doubt some other forms are "watching over" us or interfering in any way.

But again, I might be wrong, thing is that no-one can be sure in either way.

However, I'm sure NWO will use all that "stuff" for their agenda.

Probably very soon, within 5 or 10 years.

Very interesting indeed! +1 :D

The aliens heard their welcome in the USA with free education, free medical and their anchor-kids become citizens

:rolleyes: “I can believe anything provided it is incredible.” ^_^

grouchysmurf

Demons? Dimensional beings? Aliens? Lions and Tigers and Bears...oh my!

Government has been covering this up......really?

Government could not cover its own ass with a tarp.

Does it matter what you, me, or anyone else believe? Umm...no.

Why.....for the love of ANYTHING that resembles logic, would such beings be interested in us?

Let's see, you can travel HUGE distances thru space, or dimensionally, go pretty much

ANYWHERE you want to, and yet you are going to waste your time on a pitiful planet full

of violent, suspicious, warlike beings that are basically in the stone age compared to you....

REALLY??

Heck, it does not matter what I believe, the RIDICULOUS makes a better story.

Now, excuse me while I get back on the exercise wheel and eat my cheese.

Ambrocious

Well it's good to see at least most of you have open minds. Grouchysmurf...I have wasted way too much time arguing with people just like you and it is nothing more than being wasteful.

grouchysmurf

Well it's good to see at least most of you have open minds. Grouchysmurf...I have wasted way too much time arguing with people just like you and it is nothing more than being wasteful.

Because I do not subscribe to the ridiculous does not mean I do not have an open mind, nor

do I argue about such things.

I have no doubt what so ever that there are others in the universe, and I think it is very pompous

to think otherwise.

Having said that, thinking that somehow we rate the interest of advanced beings who are probably

as far ahead of us as we are ahead of the chimpanzee is also pompous.

Having an open mind MEANS having an open mind, to both the possibilities and the logic.

Right now, the logic suggests that we still have a long way to go before we rate anyone's interest.:blink:

Archived