Is this possible?

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

Emm I just received a thread from a fellow admin (Which I have removed his Admin rights) but he says:

(PS: I am admin of the Forums and have banned his ip but I don't think that matters too much)

"FazeShot" (5:44:45 AM): Ill be deleting all forums later when i get home from school since you think your smart taking away my admin I'll just give it back via my remote admin panel for the forums that u forgot I had obviously... Also plan on getting protection from DDOS attacks because I'm going to botnet everyone I can on the forums all ips are logged have a good day

"FazeShot" (5:49:53 AM): ****ed with the wrong guy partner

"FazeShot" (5:50:02 AM): better back up everything cuz its all going byebye

So is there anyway to prevent this? As he really really aggravated the members and so I thought it best to remove him as Admin along with delete his account... As it is a long story about what happened... But I really am worried if it is possible of what he says to happen...

Thank you.

Link of the Forums: http://hellofansubs.30.forumer.com/

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bearoninternet

Not sure exactly what rights you gave him and what he can do now.

A backup never hurts though... :)

SacredCultivator

Well.. He is the creator... and made me Admin, but then I banned him and banned his ip (Doens't matter I don't think as he can just reset his connection)... and as I am the only Admin I was wondering if there is anyway to safeguard myself.

The host = Free so Ic an't back-up any information.

bearoninternet
Well.. He is the creator... and made me Admin, but then I banned him and banned his ip (Doens't matter I don't think as he can just reset his connection)... and as I am the only Admin I was wondering if there is anyway to safeguard myself.

The host = Free so Ic an't back-up any information.

So you banned the creator :P

If he made you admin, and kept the rights he gave you, you got a problem. :)

SacredCultivator

Knowing him.. he probably did ><

Arge... some people are such bleh when they 'lose' ... I mean yeah.. banning/deleting his account certainly doesn't seem like it does anything...

bearoninternet
Knowing him.. he probably did ><

Arge... some people are such bleh when they 'lose' ... I mean yeah.. banning/deleting his account certainly doesn't seem like it does anything...

Probably you can create a new admin and delete you're current one.

Best of luck :)

SacredCultivator

Hmm what would that do? Sorries a bit new to this stuff...

i wonder how he could let the possibility of being banned from his own forums open..... if u know what i mean. maybe talking&reconciliation seems more appropiate here :)

SacredCultivator

You can delete/close this as I got things solved.

Archived